Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Arizona State is currently ranked 40th in the AP poll. That is awesome!!!!! Here's to hoping that it wasn't because some dumbass writer accidentally wrote ASU instead of UofA


    Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

    Comment


    • Alex Legion to Illinois BuckNaked...:D


      Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

      Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        Alex Legion to Illinois BuckNaked...:D
        **** me in the beard

        Comment


        • The Georgetown/Memphis game is on and its been a great 1st half

          Comment


          • cant wait for the UT vs xavier game today, hopefully chris lofton can get his **** together and help us get a good resume win.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
              cant wait for the UT vs xavier game today, hopefully chris lofton can get his **** together and help us get a good resume win.
              I really like Chris Lofton but I feel he's just the next in line for great college player with no NBA potential.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                I really like Chris Lofton but I feel he's just the next in line for great college player with no NBA potential.
                I would say the same thing last year, but he's really stepped up the other facets of the game. Today is the 5th time I've seen Lofton this year, and he's getting better and better at creating his own shot. He's also become a much better passer.

                Paul

                New York Giants
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                UConn Basketball
                Virginia Tech Football
                UConn Football

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                  I would say the same thing last year, but he's really stepped up the other facets of the game. Today is the 5th time I've seen Lofton this year, and he's getting better and better at creating his own shot. He's also become a much better passer.
                  I still think he's a long way from being an NBA PG and he's too short and one dimensional to be a NBA SG

                  Comment


                  • Ramar Smith was a UConn commit who backed out because he didn't think he'd get enough playing time. Good to see he's doing well in Tennessee though.

                    Paul

                    New York Giants
                    New York Yankees
                    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                    UConn Basketball
                    Virginia Tech Football
                    UConn Football

                    Comment


                    • this has been a great game (UT/XU), sucks Im gonna miss the end cause I have to be in to work at 4

                      Paul

                      New York Giants
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                      UConn Basketball
                      Virginia Tech Football
                      UConn Football

                      Comment


                      • Bruce Pearl's technical was a bit sketchy to say the least.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • glad the tech on pearl didnt end up costing us the game

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            I still think he's a long way from being an NBA PG and he's too short and one dimensional to be a NBA SG
                            Ben Gordon says Hi.

                            Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                              Ben Gordon says Hi.
                              He's nowhere near as athletic and explosive as Gordon.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                                He's nowhere near as athletic and explosive as Gordon.
                                Simply responding to the argument he is too one dimensional and short.

                                Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information