No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The A-10 looking solid. URI, Xavier, Dayton, UMASS(beat Cuse, BC, Houston and playing Vandy Saturday)
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• IU barely held on to beat Iowa. It's SO difficult to win on the road in the Big 10.

Justin Johnson wouldn't miss at the end of the game.

In the game's last 1:56 Justin Johnson was 7-7 from the 3pt.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        IU barely held on to beat Iowa. It's SO difficult to win on the road in the Big 10.

Justin Johnson wouldn't miss at the end of the game.

In the game's last 1:56 Justin Johnson was 7-7 from the 3pt.
        When they hit the one from half court that made it a 2-point game, I was ready to cry. Logic told me they weren't gonna score after Stemler missed the 2nd FT, but with how things were going for them, I was happy DJ got in the way of the pass.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• West Virginia at Notre Dame should be a good game tonight. After WVU's tough loss against Oklahoma I look for them to bounce back tonight.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Martynas Pocius's finger was lopped off while I was out of the country and no one informed me? What the hell?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• A-10 looks really good. Should get 3 bids for sure. I really like watching Dayton and Xavier play.

Eddie Sutton is a stooge, sums up my thoughts:
              http://cbs.sportsline.com/columns/story/10557128

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                A-10 looks really good. Should get 3 bids for sure. I really like watching Dayton and Xavier play.

Eddie Sutton is a stooge, sums up my thoughts:
                http://cbs.sportsline.com/columns/story/10557128
                Yeah A-10 has been up and down the last 5-8 years. I think URI, Dayton, UMASS, Xavier could all get bids. I'm glad I go to almost every UMASS home game that I can with my father. He has had season tickets 8 yeaars now.

But the A-10 by seasons end will have a nice RPI ranking

URI has wins against South Florida, Providence, Syracuse, Toledo, UAB, eastern Mich, Farleigh Dickinson (not a complete slouch of a schedule but some other wins and a loss to Boston College)

DAYTON has wins against Lousiville, Pittsburgh, Miami OH, Toledo and some other wins(loss against George Mason)

UMASS has wins against Houston, BC, Syracuse, Toledo, Wisconsin Green bay and are playing Vandy Saturday.

Xavier has wins Indiana, Creighton, K State, kent State, Cincy and playing Auburn

The A-10 is not a mid major nor a MAJOR. They could easily get 3 of those teams in. Soem great interconference basketball comming up
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• My Ducks continue to be a big disappointment this year with tonight's loss to ASU. Tajuan Porter has been struggling big time in the absence of Aaron Brooks. Maarty Leunen continues to be the best player that nobody knows about. He'll be what Luke Jackson was supposed to be in the NBA. It's gonna be a rough year for us in the Pac-10 if we don't get better play at the PG position.

Comment

• UMASS seems like they're fun to watch. Big fan of Travis Ford (obviously) and I like UMASS because of it. I'm glad we bought out of our contract with them. Given our injuries and whatnot there's no chance we would've beat them at their place.

Chris "Top Flight" Wright is one of my favorite players in college for Dayton. He can soar, look him up on Youtube and be amazed.

Comment

• Yeah kid has some ups. I'm excited for the interconference games. Should be great

Comment

• WOW Vanderbilt is now 14-0.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Shan Foster and Andrew Oglivy are as legitimate as you can get.

Comment

• Im sorry I have to say it, Donte Green is turning into one of the best players in the country.

Comment

• KU is dismantling BC right now 47-29 at the half

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                                Im sorry I have to say it, Donte Green is turning into one of the best players in the country.
                                Thats because hes from Baltimore! He asked my girlfriend to prom.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information