No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last year, Scottie was one of my favorite players in the nation. I'll admit I haven't watched much of Nova however this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
      Dominic James has gotten worse every year from the time he was a freshman.

Exactly, Reynolds has regressed this year also from what I've seen.

Comment

• I've seen a pretty solid amount of Scottie this season and he was pretty hot at the beginning of the year but recently hasn't done much at all. Last year he had some nice games and was hot at the end of the season. Wasn't good at the Pan American games but was fantastic when we went up to Canada before the season (hit more than 90% of his threes on over 10 attempts, only missed one). He's just an up and down guy, the type of player that can carry a team on one night but will have to affect the game in other ways another because he's just not scoring. I also think the success of the freshmen and has him a little rattled but means he doesn't have to force it as much. I agree I expected him to be one of the best in the country this season and he hasn't been. A little disappointing but I wouldn't be surprised if he gets hot at another point in the season and starts taking over games for a stretch. That said, I'm pleased that he hasn't forced the issue in some games where he's obviously off. The thing is that as a team with no seniors as long as nobody leaves early (which seems likely) this team is going to have a lot of chemistry and should be a solid and polished squad next season after having what I expect to be a very inconsistant year this season. Should improve when Drummond comes back though.

Comment

• Illinois sucks right now, good god. Talent wise we're pretty decent, but our guys, especially the seniors are lazy. Can't wait til' we get Legion and Jamar next year.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
            Illinois sucks right now, good god. Talent wise we're pretty decent, but our guys, especially the seniors are lazy. Can't wait til' we get Legion and Jamar next year.
            If Gordon would have stayed committed use woulda been fine this season.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• My boy Huggins with a big win today over Marquette.
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

If Gordon would have stayed committed use woulda been fine this season.
                *Waits for Sweetness rant*

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

My boy Huggins with a big win today over Marquette.
                  you best believe it. still kind of pissed about the double overtime loss to oklahoma, would have been a great out of conference win. but what are ya gonna do

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
                    you best believe it. still kind of pissed about the double overtime loss to oklahoma, would have been a great out of conference win. but what are ya gonna do
                    I'm more mad at the Notre Dame loss. They got crushed that whole game. I can deal with the loss to Oklahoma knowing that Blake Griffin is an absolute monster. I know Notre Dame is good and all, but WVU just got blasted.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I'm more mad at the Notre Dame loss. They got crushed that whole game. I can deal with the loss to Oklahoma knowing that Blake Griffin is an absolute monster. I know Notre Dame is good and all, but WVU just got blasted.
                      yeah that notre dame game was just absolutely rough, not a fun game to watch at all.

Comment

• Clemson is up 76-70 against #1 UNC with 4ish min left.. upset in the making.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

• Originally posted by holtfan92 View Post
                          Clemson is up 76-70 against #1 UNC with 4ish min left.. upset in the making.
                          Its an upset but barely. Clemson is a very good team, and they are home.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Its an upset but barely. Clemson is a very good team, and they are home.
                            True.. Clemson is #19 in the nation so they aren't a weak team.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Comment

• Hansborough is really struggling

Comment

• Ellington has kept UNC in this game.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information