Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UWM @ Valporasio tomorrow night, huge game. I guarantee a win.

    Comment


    • Ole Miss @ Tennessee was an amazing game. Tyler Smith hit a nice shot on a drive with 4 seconds left and they pulled it out with a 2 point victory. Ole Miss looks like a very dangerous team however and Andy Kennedy has done one hell of a job.

      Comment


      • The bulls DESPERATELY need a F who can rebound, when Gransberry went out of the game, Pitt was getting 2 or 3 Offensive Rebounds a POSSESION.

        Comment


        • Who is #22 on UNC-Ashville? He's ******* huge.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            Who is #22 on UNC-Ashville? He's ******* huge.
            That's Kenny George who is 7'7" and 360 pounds. Unbelievable to watch, even if his game isn't that developed or he isn't that athletic. Much of that probably being due to his massive size.

            http://uncabulldogs.cstv.com/sports/...e_kenny00.html

            Comment


            • holy hell that is huge

              sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

              Comment


              • Great game between ASU and UofA. ASU is legit this year, as is Harden.

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    Great game between ASU and UofA. ASU is legit this year, as is Harden.
                    James Harden honestly reminds me of Kobe Bryant. Yeah, he is that good.

                    Man, we are getting absolutely no publicity for this huge win. We haven't beat our rival since 03-04, this is huge for us,


                    Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                    Comment


                    • Sweetness, where ya been man? I need some one to argue basketball with. Not to mention the Packers superb bowl victory as well....

                      Remember when Duke played Illinois...?

                      What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

                      2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 619 View Post
                        That is a large man. What year is he?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                          No I say take Pitt all the way. Im not impressed by USF at all. I think Pitt can go there and win by 10 easily. They are coming off a tough road loss at Nova, and USF aint no Nova. Especially after watching Syracuse beat USF by like 30 on Saturday. Pitt is the play IMO. Just looking at the lines now. Tonight I like:

                          Pitt -3.5 vs USF ( Pitt coming off a tough loss)

                          Mississippi +10 vs Tennessee (Ole Miss is undefeated, and Andy Kennedy has done one hell of a job there. A former Bob Huggins assistant has turned that program completely around.

                          Cincinnati +3 vs Syracuse ( Syracuse is all guard play. I think the toughness of Cincy will definitely help them in this game tonight. Syracuse is young and this is their first conference road game of the season.)
                          Jug dont know if you followed but would have been a perfect night if you did.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                            Jug dont know if you followed but would have been a perfect night if you did.
                            Nope. Just did Pitt.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              That is a large man. What year is he?
                              A junior, he'll get NBA looks in a couple years, not hard not to get looks when you are that fricken big. Dunking without leaving his feet, that's rediculous. Likely to never make it in basketball anywhere but he's interesting. Can clog the lane and alter shots but just putting his hands up and is actually a very decently skilled big man. Problem is total lack of speed and health concerns with Gigantism.

                              Sig By:The Dynasty

                              2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                A junior, he'll get NBA looks in a couple years, not hard not to get looks when you are that fricken big. Dunking without leaving his feet, that's rediculous. Likely to never make it in basketball anywhere but he's interesting. Can clog the lane and alter shots but just putting his hands up and is actually a very decently skilled big man. Problem is total lack of speed and health concerns with Gigantism.
                                He will probably be like a Patrick O'Bryant. Even though O'Bryant isnt as tall as this guy he still stinks and cant run the court.
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                                Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information