No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK basketball going well this year... yep.

ugh, at least there's been some good basketball on lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
      UK basketball going well this year... yep.

ugh, at least there's been some good basketball on lately.
      We're recruiting one of Liggins' teammates hard right now. He's a big man for the class of 2009 named Clarence Trent. Looks to be a very talented guy. Not much else to look forward to regarding UK basketball. I feel like we should definitely be competing with Jasper and Meeks back. Jasper is a fantastic floor manager, not to mention a great defender and very good rebounder from the PG spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        UWM @ Valporasio tomorrow night, huge game. I guarantee a win.
        Your guarantees are much better than those of Anthony Smith.

Comment

• I saw Trent play in Lexington Friday night... He is SICK! Can flat out throw down the dunks. Saw him get a rebound, take it full court and just assault the rim with a dunk. He is telling everyone he's coming to UK if he gets offered, hasn't been offered yet... They said he's got a little bit of an attitude supposedly and we're in on some higher ranked guys so the offer might take a while.

Here's a vid of his dunking, he does this in games:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZYX5GoaDPU

Also saw 2010 commit Dakotah Euton play, for 6'7 or whatever he is he handles the ball great and can shoot it long range. Had 29 points and 9 rebounds, hit some big 3's late to get them back in the game.

Comment

• THey show Andy North at EVERY Badger basketball game. Guy one two US Opens, great, you dont need to show us and tell us every 4 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Your guarantees are much better than those of Anthony Smith.
              Thank u sir, I will not be guaranteeing a win in our next game as we play 16th ranked Butler. I will not guarantee a loss though.

Comment

• Good showing from the Wolfpack ;)

Heels up 39-11 after they were tied at 9 haha love it

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  Good showing from the Wolfpack ;)

Heels up 39-11 after they were tied at 9 haha love it

Whats up with NC State? Weren't they ranked in the preseason? They look pitiful. Brandon Costner has regressed a lot this year, he should be scoring between 17-20 PPG.

Comment

• We suck so much ass it's not even funny. This is the most inept team i've ever watched. I'm officially off the Sidney Lowe bandwagon.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                    Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Thabeet will get owned by Hibbert. UConn will still win. Buhlee dat

Paul

New York Giants
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                      UConn Basketball
                      Virginia Tech Football
                      UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                        Thabeet will get owned by Hibbert. UConn will still win. Buhlee dat

I'm with ya I'm taking Uconn in this game. Georgetown just has a really hard time scoring at times and Uconn's talent is really underrated with Stanley Robinson, Jerome Dyson, Jeff Adrien, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          I'm with ya I'm taking Uconn in this game. Georgetown just has a really hard time scoring at times and Uconn's talent is really underrated with Stanley Robinson, Jerome Dyson, Jeff Adrien, etc.
                          Coming from a UConn fan, Georgetown should win this game. UConn is streaky, Georgetown plays great defense. I just have high hopes. A win over G'Town and a 9-7 conference record should get us a 8-10 seed in the NCAA tourney.

Paul

New York Giants
                          New York Yankees
                          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                          UConn Basketball
                          Virginia Tech Football
                          UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                            We suck so much ass it's not even funny. This is the most inept team i've ever watched. I'm officially off the Sidney Lowe bandwagon.
                            Herb Sendek is a god in Tempe right now. Everyone loves him, including me. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Uconn up 3 with 8 to go. AJ Price is a very solid college PG, great floor vision. Thabeet is controlling the paint on defense.

Comment

• Hibbert hitting the 3 for the game winner was shocking.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information