College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by holtfan92 View Post
    Hibbert hitting the 3 for the game winner was shocking.
    Yeah, that's one thing pretty hard to see: a center shooting a game winner 3-point basket.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
    1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
    2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
    3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
    3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
    4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
    5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
    6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
    7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union

Comment

• Kentucky for the win in the 2nd OT!!!!!!!

Comment

• Nice to see the Gophers get a win on the road over an underrated Penn State team. Could be an important cog towards deciding who gets the likely 5th tournament spot from the Big Ten.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• What a game for Kentucky! Joe Crawford and Ramel Bradley really stepped it up at the end of the game there in the overtimes and helped us seal that win. Patterson and Jasper really played fantastic games as well. Just wait until Meeks comes back healthy and hopefully Jasper's injury wasn't all that serious. It looked like the players were finally buying in to Gillespie's system and they played hard defense and smart offense. I love watching how enthusiastic he is on the sidelines.

Comment

• I know nobody cares but me but, my Lafayette boys knocked off the Patriot League Power House, Holy Cross. Oh yes, I was there and it was great. haha. Good stuff. Laffy is going to the national tourny this season...it's gonna happen. I wouldnt be that shocked to see them score an upset either. Bucknell did it, Laffy can too...woo! ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Big rivalry game for the Hoosiers tomorrow, I know that as soon as the Colts game is over I'll be rushing to my car to listen in on the pounding of the Illini. Up for a sig bet Sweetness?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Nice to see the Gophers get a win on the road over an underrated Penn State team. Could be an important cog towards deciding who gets the likely 5th tournament spot from the Big Ten.

Agreed. Al Nolen came up big at the end with the steal and free throws after playing terrible all game. Blake Hoffarber is money from beyond the arc, hes the sole reason we were able to come back from 16 down. I saw him play a lot in HS and he's the real deal.

Comment

• UK game today was freaking awesome, yeah we lost that lead but it was just sweet for everyone involved, Rupp was rockin' for sure today.

Bradley and Patterson play all 50 minutes, Crawford plays 48 and they all looked fresher than Vandy players at the end.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                    UK game today was freaking awesome, yeah we lost that lead but it was just sweet for everyone involved, Rupp was rockin' for sure today.

Bradley and Patterson play all 50 minutes, Crawford plays 48 and they all looked fresher than Vandy players at the end.
                    Thanks to Gillespie's tough practices that he takes so much criticism for.

Comment

• The Michigan State vs Iowa game is pathetic. 29-27 Iowa with 6:51 left in the 2nd. Michigan State is shooting 32&#37; from the field while Iowa is shooting 23%. Iowa is in the lead because they have 15 FTA to Michigan States 2.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

• Originally posted by holtfan92 View Post
                        The Michigan State vs Iowa game is pathetic. 29-27 Iowa with 6:51 left in the 2nd. Michigan State is shooting 32% from the field while Iowa is shooting 23%. Iowa is in the lead because they have 15 FTA to Michigan States 2.

To be honest I dont see a lot in Michigan State. They have two great players in Morgan and Neitzel but not a whole lot after that. Kalin Lucas will be a very good player but they dont have that 3rd scorer that you need to be a contender.

Comment

• **** the refs...

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

• Greg Paulus is the biggest *****. Typical Dook players. They're nothing but trash. Paulus looks like a puss. I bet I could kick his ass.

Comment

• who will lose first?

North Carolina
                              Memphis
                              Kansas

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Sean Singletary is even more beastly this year.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information