No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the record for most OT wins in a single season? My Lafayette Leopards are now 5-0 in OT.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
      Greg Paulus is the biggest *****. Typical Dook players. They're nothing but trash. Paulus looks like a puss. I bet I could kick his ass.

So he's the one who takes the punch to the back of the head while he's lying on the court and hes the one who is trash?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        So he's the one who takes the punch to the back of the head while he's lying on the court and hes the one who is trash?
        I guess you missed where he slapped Ryan Reid in that back of the head after Reid grabbed a rebound. And yes, he is trash. He's a punk, just like all Dook players. Reddick, Paulus, all of them.

Comment

• delete this please

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
            I guess you missed where he slapped Ryan Reid in that back of the head after Reid grabbed a rebound. And yes, he is trash. He's a punk, just like all Dook players. Reddick, Paulus, all of them.

You mean when he slapped at the ball? Hell, he was even successful, he stole it. Duke hating gets sooooo much out of hand.

BTW Bobby Knight with win number 900. Huge accomplishment good for him.

Comment

• Illinois State 6-0 in the valley with a 21 Point win over Wichita State.

Drake also went to 6-0 in the Valley and they will face each other this Saturday. The winner will most likely crack the top 25.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                Illinois State 6-0 in the valley with a 21 Point win over Wichita State.

Drake also went to 6-0 in the Valley and they will face each other this Saturday. The winner will most likely crack the top 25.
                Nice to see a former Jayhawk doing well

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• UMASS beat DAYTON in DAYTON. Dayton has won 13 straight before that game and a few weeks ago Dayton beat Pitt. UMASS is going to dangerous!
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Jankovich is a stud, he'll build that program into a powerhouse in the MVC real quick. Guy can recruit and he can coach. I've met him twice and he's a really, really nice guy.

Illinois creamed Michigan today...:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      Jankovich is a stud, he'll build that program into a powerhouse in the MVC real quick. Guy can recruit and he can coach. I've met him twice and he's a really, really nice guy.

Your guys' win against ASU is looking more and more impressive as the season goes by. I like your team and yes we were very young and had little chemistry in that game, but you guys still whooped our ass. I hope people don't take too much away if you guys end up having a good run and are on the NCAA bubble. I really think you can be a good spoiler team.

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Jankovich is a stud, he'll build that program into a powerhouse in the MVC real quick. Guy can recruit and he can coach. I've met him twice and he's a really, really nice guy.

Yup...It will be a tough choice b/w him and Turgeon for the next Jayhawk head coaching job

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Not something to be proud of. I will never forgive Tommy Amaker for what he did to our basketball program.

Comment

• so who does everyone one think is going to win the Louisville Marquette game tonight?

Comment

• dont know if this has been posted but

wvu back-up qb jarrett brown has joined the team

he will be on the bench and is expected to play tonight

huggins saw in playing in the rec center and offered him a schollie on spot (didnt know who he was)

said he has been playing real well in practice (only been to 3 or 4); and will get major minutes once he learns the system

he was a 2* or 3* coming out of hs

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                                who will lose first?

North Carolina
                                Memphis
                                Kansas
                                Hopefully Kansas, a got a couple benjis riding on it...

That UNC GT game was great, I think it will be the best played game in the ACC that UNC will be a part of until they meet Duke.

Sweetness, Illinois can still win...?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information