College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Hopefully Kansas, a got a couple benjis riding on it...

That UNC GT game was great, I think it will be the best played game in the ACC that UNC will be a part of until they meet Duke.

Sweetness, Illinois can still win...?
    It will UNC, nobody has gotten close to beating Kansas for a month...they're rolling...Memphis has a cake schedule

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      It will UNC, nobody has gotten close to beating Kansas for a month...they're rolling...Memphis has a cake schedule
      Who has Kansas played in the last month? No one, cupcake city.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        Hopefully Kansas, a got a couple benjis riding on it...

That UNC GT game was great, I think it will be the best played game in the ACC that UNC will be a part of until they meet Duke.

Sweetness, Illinois can still win...?
        Yep we can. We're a solid team, we just have sucked lately but the last 3 games we've been playing very well.

Our seniors (Randle and Pruitt) have to step up for us to win, and lately they hadn't been doing that. We'll be a scary team next year with McCamey, Legion, and Smith in the backcourt. Totally different than this season as we'll be able to light it from the outside. Slide Tisdale and Davis into the front court and we'll be a formidable team next year. We won't go to the Final 4 or anything like that but I belive we can do some things.

Btw, another reason I hate Duke; Greg Paulus and his acting garbage. Twice in the last minute he flopped and faked an injury to try and get technical fouls. He ran into the FSU guy who put his arm up in the air after the whistle, bounced off him, and acted like he got tackled to the ground. Then in the pile up with like 10 seconds left he kicked an FSU player in a scrum then clutched his face acting like he got punched when the FSU guy had an open hand. And Bilas and Patrick were going nuts.

That's why I hate Duke.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Anyone know who won the UT vs. Vandy game?

Comment

• Tennessee won

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
              Tennessee won
              Solid win for us.

Comment

• Quote me now, I just have a good feeling.

The 2008 National Champions, the Tennessee Volunteers.

Paul

New York Giants
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                UConn Basketball
                Virginia Tech Football
                UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                  Quote me now, I just have a good feeling.

That would be awesome. I would go streaking.

Comment

• Bruce Pearl is my favorite coach in sports, regardless of sport, league, pro or college, he's awesome.

Paul

New York Giants
                    New York Yankees
                    New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                    UConn Basketball
                    Virginia Tech Football
                    UConn Football

Comment

• Come on Minnesota......

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Are they deep enough to endure a tourney run?

Comment

• Good win for the Hoosiers.

They committed a TON of turnovers but still managed to win on the road against a good Minnesota team.

Comment

Kansas is the best team in the nation right now, they have great experience, play the best defense in the nation, and most importantly, they can play either a fast tempo or a slow tempo...they can change gears with the best of them...Kansas: National Champs

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                              Good win for the Hoosiers.

They committed a TON of turnovers but still managed to win on the road against a good Minnesota team.

If Spencer Tollackson could make a mother ******* free throw wow. 0-7? 0 for ******* 7?

But a very good win for you guys, The Barn is one of the loudest arenas in the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                                Yep we can. We're a solid team, we just have sucked lately but the last 3 games we've been playing very well.

Our seniors (Randle and Pruitt) have to step up for us to win, and lately they hadn't been doing that. We'll be a scary team next year with McCamey, Legion, and Smith in the backcourt. Totally different than this season as we'll be able to light it from the outside. Slide Tisdale and Davis into the front court and we'll be a formidable team next year. We won't go to the Final 4 or anything like that but I belive we can do some things.

Btw, another reason I hate Duke; Greg Paulus and his acting garbage. Twice in the last minute he flopped and faked an injury to try and get technical fouls. He ran into the FSU guy who put his arm up in the air after the whistle, bounced off him, and acted like he got tackled to the ground. Then in the pile up with like 10 seconds left he kicked an FSU player in a scrum then clutched his face acting like he got punched when the FSU guy had an open hand. And Bilas and Patrick were going nuts.

That's why I hate Duke.

Great Game by Tubby and co. tonight. A win would have been nice.

Illinois is bad dude,plain and simple.

Acting is part of the game, sure it gets old when someone takes it too far, but he hardly did that.
                                UH, Reid swung at him and hit him in the face when he was laying on the ground. Don't know one fakes that? The ref saw the punch and T'd him before he even saw if Paulus was hurt.

No offense man, but that's not why you hate Duke. You hate Duke because they're good. Your hatred of Duke is usually what blinds you from the truth(this is usually the case with most Duke haters I know). 50 people who dislike duke( and basically everyone) on here will tell me it's the other way around, but they just hate Duke too.
                                Last edited by TitleTown088; 01-17-2008, 10:53 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information