No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lafayette Leopards broke the record for most road OT wins in a season w/ 4 and tied the record for most OT wins in a season w/ 6. My boys breaking records...hell yeah...haha, cant wait to see them in the big dance, if they make it...I'm going.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      The Lafayette Leopards broke the record for most road OT wins in a season w/ 4 and tied the record for most OT wins in a season w/ 6. My boys breaking records...hell yeah...haha, cant wait to see them in the big dance, if they make it...I'm going.
      Do you know Jared Mintz? He is good friends with my sister, and he used to go to my school. And I am friends with his brother. If so, how much Playing time is he getting and how is he doing.

Comment

• I know this is preaching to the choir, but UNC without Frazier is really, really starting to show their lack of depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
          Do you know Jared Mintz? He is good friends with my sister, and he used to go to my school. And I am friends with his brother. If so, how much Playing time is he getting and how is he doing.
          haha...Mintzy...he's been getting a lot of PT this season...and will most likely be on his way to starting next year. I dont know him personally, I know a lot of the other guys but, i havent met any of the freshman class. He's shown some flashes here and there...he's a good rebounder and a great free throw shooter for a big man. He's should have a nice career there.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
            Hooray vols! hopefully we will add to Kentucky's misery later this week even though I feel like it'll be a tough game.
            I wish Jasper and Meeks were 100% with some practice under their belts. They both played last night but they weren't really the same players they can be.

Comment

• I don't understand how UNC was undefeated for awhile, I really didn't see anybody besides Lawson, Ellington, and Hansbrough. real surprising how well the role players were playing. Anybody know who their top recruit for next year is?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                I know this is preaching to the choir, but UNC without Frazier is really, really starting to show their lack of depth.
                If you have to say that after losing 1 player, who really is just average, that means you didn't have depth to begin with.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• So OJ Mayo was sitting courtside at a Lakers game the other night... I really don't think that is allowed. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Wisconsin finishes off Michigan. Manny Harris is a beast though.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      Wisconsin finishes off Michigan. Manny Harris is a beast though.
                      I can't believe we almost came back. Damn! That would've been HUGE...

Comment

• UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The SEC is sooooo bad in basketball this year. Florida was really making the conference look good, but now they just look miserable.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            Wisconsin finishes off Michigan. Manny Harris is a beast though.
                            I love your sig, lol, classic

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                              UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              :D

Freaking awesome man, not much else I can say. I love watching this team play.

Comment

• 5 OTS !! wow

St joes owns UMASS
                                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information