College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    The SEC is sooooo bad in basketball this year. Florida was really making the conference look good, but now they just look miserable.
    UT is the real deal. I hate to say it but so far Chris Lofton is killing us. He is just choking this season. If he were as good as he was last year, we prob wouldve won this UK game, and maybe the texas game. Its just sad to see him finally get some big time attention before the season starts, and then he just blew it. I dont know what his problem is.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtNOjwJlI0k

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Rutgers blows a double digit lead to Depaul, and comes out and pretty much owned Villanova. damn so weird and inconsistant and bad away from the RAC(that's right, our gym is the RAC)
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Down goes Indiana!

Connecticut's starting to get it together now. Wins over Marquette and Indiana in the past 6 days.

Comment

• Washington State beat Arizona State 56-55 :(

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
              Washington State beat Arizona State 56-55 :(
              Man they should have come up with a better play there at the end. If you're gonna drive, then DRIVE! He should have went to the bucket with a bit more authority and either passed out once the D converged, or came hard and tried to draw the foul. He was probably fouled anyway, but they couldn't call it. He didn't come strong enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                Man they should have come up with a better play there at the end. If you're gonna drive, then DRIVE! He should have went to the bucket with a bit more authority and either passed out once the D converged, or came hard and tried to draw the foul. He was probably fouled anyway, but they couldn't call it. He didn't come strong enough.
                he should have driven to the paint then kicked it out to one of his outside shooters they were only down 1 point

Comment

• Wow Georgetown game was rediculous.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• We Got Screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                      We Got Screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      not really, it was a good block...could have been called either way, but it looked more like a block than a goal tend

Comment

• UWM IS ON a ROLL BITCHES!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          Rutgers blows a double digit lead to Depaul, and comes out and pretty much owned Villanova. damn so weird and inconsistant and bad away from the RAC(that's right, our gym is the RAC)
                          And now you beat Pittsburgh on the road, for just your second road victory. This one's a little more impressive than the one over the 0-21 New Jersey Institute of Technology.

Comment

• If UK gets in the tournament there's not a team out there that will be glad to see us in their bracket.

5 SEC teams in the top 25, people always trash the league but come tournament times there's several teams making noise.

Comment

• So Bruce Weber has been cleaning up recruiting, so much for that "he can't recruit" bullcrap, ehem;

- Jereme Richmond (top 10 player in 2010)
                              - DJ Richardson (top 50 player in 2009)
                              - Brandon Paul (will be a 5 star after this AAU season, best player in Illinois right now for his class)
                              - Joseph Bertrand (top 75 player for 2009)
                              - Stan Simpson (top 100 player for 2008)
                              - Alex Legion (transfer, top 40 player for 2007)
                              - Crandall Head (aka Luther's little brother - will be a 5 star after this season, absolutely lighting it up this year in High School)
                              - Tyler Griffey (top 75 player in 2009)

:D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Indiana at Wisconsin coming up. Big game for the Big Ten. Look for ESPN to mention Andy North at least 3 times like they do for every Wisconsin basketball game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information