Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
    You like apples jaghombre? how bout dem apples? :)
    I kid, I kid. Florida is damn good for losing so many great players.
    lol...yea, after I posted that first post in this thread Tenn went on a 20 something to 2 run and ended up just whooping UF's ass...I really thought we could pull it off but youth and inexperience did us in...Calathes is a badass though...

    Lofton is a pure freak!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
      lol...yea, after I posted that first post in this thread Tenn went on a 20 something to 2 run and ended up just whooping UF's ass...I really thought we could pull it off but youth and inexperience did us in...Calathes is a badass though...

      Lofton is a pure freak!
      Yea, Chris Lofton reminds me of myself in my younger more daredevilish glory days. Then you get to high school and no one passes....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
        Yea, Chris Lofton reminds me of myself in my younger more daredevilish glory days. Then you get to high school and no one passes....
        Everyone's trying to be a "me" player because that's what the NBA wants.

        and me being an LSU fan is like being a masochist during this season.

        Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

        Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

        Comment


        • I've said it before, but I think Tennessee will win the National Championship this year. They are very well coached and arguably the best shooting team in the entire country. If they are hot come tourney time, it will be very difficult to stop them.


          GO UCONN!!!!!!!

          Paul

          New York Giants
          New York Yankees
          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
          UConn Basketball
          Virginia Tech Football
          UConn Football

          Comment


          • Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post

            GO UCONN!!!!!!!
            I'm so pumped for tonight, how long can we keep this streak up? I love how I get all of our conference games so I get to scream at Adrien til I lose my voice.

            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by etk View Post
              I'm so pumped for tonight, how long can we keep this streak up? I love how I get all of our conference games so I get to scream at Adrien til I lose my voice.
              Ahh Adrien. He's a great player, but he's not the type of player you run your offense around. Adrien is a banger. He gets offensive boards and maybe a pass of a penetration. Sticks should get a lot more looks than he does. No more dumping it into Adrien and letting him travel or throw up a hook shot that occasionally goes in. A Jaysies for Daysies as i like to call him is the best PG in the Big East, and arguably Top 3-5 in the country.

              Paul

              New York Giants
              New York Yankees
              New York Knicks (unfortunately)
              UConn Basketball
              Virginia Tech Football
              UConn Football

              Comment


              • Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                Everyone's trying to be a "me" player because that's what the NBA wants.
                and me being an LSU fan is like being a masochist during this season.
                Yup its a shame. I could really shoot and play some D. Nobody thinks the 5'10 white boy can do anything though. :(

                Comment


                • I'm not feeling UT... I think they make the elite 8 or sweet 16 and lose, if you slow their style of play down they can be beat. Florida tried to play fast with them, you've got no chance if you do that. They do have a lot of scorers so it wouldn't surprise me, it'd be VERY interesting to see them run into UCLA.

                  ESPN's national championship game UNC/Duke is tonight (in case you've missed the 9,000 plugs of it)... Can't stand Vitale, I'd be more tempted to watch if he wasn't there.

                  Comment


                  • I think Duke's gunna tear UNC apart...without Lawson, UNC can't handle Duke's perimeter game...
                    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

                    Jets will not take McFadden...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                      I'm not feeling UT... I think they make the elite 8 or sweet 16 and lose, if you slow their style of play down they can be beat. Florida tried to play fast with them, you've got no chance if you do that. They do have a lot of scorers so it wouldn't surprise me, it'd be VERY interesting to see them run into UCLA.

                      ESPN's national championship game UNC/Duke is tonight (in case you've missed the 9,000 plugs of it)... Can't stand Vitale, I'd be more tempted to watch if he wasn't there.
                      The key to beat Tennessee is to press them number one. Two is to put them on the foul line. Three is get them in foul trouble early. That would hurt their depth and make them more tired.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                        The key to beat Tennessee is to press them number one. Two is to put them on the foul line. Three is get them in foul trouble early. That would hurt their depth and make them more tired.
                        it's weird...UF did that the whole first half last night and they ran out to a 16-3 lead and went into halftime with a four point lead...then for some reason they just stopped doing what they were doing...weird

                        Comment


                        • Let's go Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                            I think Duke's gunna tear UNC apart...without Lawson, UNC can't handle Duke's perimeter game...
                            I respectfully disagree. Wayne Ellington would like a word with you. Kid can go shot for shot with anyone the Dookies put out there. Plus, who's got Hansbrough?

                            Comment


                            • Another big win....Thabeet with 7 blocks when he should've had about 12.

                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                Plus, who's got Hansbrough?

                                No one so far.

                                This one's going down to the wire. Great game so far.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information