No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hansbrough this, Hansbrough that. Is there even a game going on or is it just another lovefest for white players.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
      Another big win....Thabeet with 7 blocks when he should've had about 12.
      Adrien did something!

Last non-conference game Saturday vs. GT. Hopefully I'm there.

Paul

New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

Comment

• i bet $20 on UNC so lets go Tar Heels

Comment

• Syracuse.. Ncaa Bid..... :(

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
            Adrien did something!

Last non-conference game Saturday vs. GT. Hopefully I'm there.
            Sweet. Good luck getting there. I think I'll make a trip for the Big East finals. My dad's also a fan but I've been too busy to go in the past. I can make an exception with how things are going right now. This team really excites me.

I missed about 10 minutes of the game, but Adrien stuck to what he's good at when I watched. Wait around the basket for Price to make him look good, and bash some heads on defense. His touch is good around the basket but he doesn't have that uncanny scoring ability where he makes plays on his own, especially not off the dribble. He did have that nice turnaround Wayne Simien fadeaway on the baseline against (Pittsburgh I think?). I watch him and all I think about is Joey Graham. Should be an NFL TE, lol.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Take This Ish Over Nolan Smith
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• much to my dismay Duke won.. god I hate them. What it came down to was Duke shot ungodly from the arc, the loss of Lawson was too much, and Ellington and Danny Green played like crap. Duke couldn't handle Hansbrough though..

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                  The key to beat Tennessee is to press them number one. Two is to put them on the foul line. Three is get them in foul trouble early. That would hurt their depth and make them more tired.
                  I still think it's all in slowing the game down, doesn't let them use their athleticism as well and they'll beat just about anyone in a foot race. They didn't get into a lot of foul trouble and didn't get pressed by UK but UK won because in the 2nd half the game was slowed down.

They're very good at imposing their will on teams, I'd say at most they lose 2 more SEC games.

Comment

• Teams that press dont like to be pressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      I respectfully disagree. Wayne Ellington would like a word with you. Kid can go shot for shot with anyone the Dookies put out there.
                      Yeah UNC can shoot with King, Singler, Scheyer, Nelson, and Paulus? Why would you even say something so foolish like that to set yourself up? Duke is one of the top three point shoot teams in the nation,( in fact they're kinda three ball whores) they showed this tonight. UNC is great with transition and fast ball, the perimeter game is unimportant to their game plan, they either run and gun or pound it into Tyler.Quite frankly, they're not too impressive at the perimeter offense/defense.

Lawson being out was huge, but I still don't know if UNC can handle Dukes depth, well see when they both meet healthy thought, eh?

Oh yeah, Sweetness. Paulus still bad? Singler still the most overrated recruit?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Ellington can shoot as well as anyone on Duke, but obviously Duke has three or four guys that can shoot as well as him so it's a moot point. Hooray for them Dukies though. This game will be a little more interesting when Lawson is back and this game is played at Duke.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

this is like 5 games in a row we've shot under 50% from the line

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Eric Gordon is letting the Illini fans get in his head... Good.

Comment

• Anyone watching the Xavier-St. Louis game? This is crazy

Comment

• Illinois-Indiana is a great game going on.

I feel like I'm talking to myself, but I have to post. There are some great games tonight. Pitt-WV was very good, then Xavier-STL, this, and Washington State's leading UCLA 26-24.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information