No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is noone else watching the vandy vs. kentucky game? 41-11 at halftime. Are you kidding me? 3 FGs in the first half? I thought kentucky was actually getting better...

Comment

• Holy ****, UWM and Butler was such a great game, I was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
        Holy ****, UWM and Butler was such a great game, I was there.
        In that case I blame you for them blowing it.

Comment

• I would call this rape, go home now kentucky, your no good LOL.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Meanwhile, Tubby Smith is in Minneapolis laughing his ass off.

I'm rooting for a 50 point loss now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              Meanwhile, Tubby Smith is in Minneapolis laughing his ass off.

I'm rooting for a 50 point loss now.

I doubt he's laughing right now. We are currently getting our asses handed to us by a ****** Illinois team.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                I doubt he's laughing right now. We are currently getting our asses handed to us by a ****** Illinois team.
                Kentucky's a powerhouse, Minnesota is a bottom feeder yet they have a better record. I'm sure he gets some pleasure out of that.

Comment

• Vandy 93 Kentucky 52 LOL

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
                    Vandy 93 Kentucky 52 LOL

haha beautiful, maybe UK fans can now realize they aren't getting in the tourney this year.

Comment

• Ouch. That game was just terrible.

Ugh, don't even really know what to say.

Comment

• The Gophers attempt at making the tournament came to a screeching halt tonight as they got it handed to them by the Illinois Illini. Gophers inside came was awful and that held suit for their entire offense. Illinios made quite a few perimeter shots and Jeff Jordan got quite a bit of time too. He doesn't have the prettiest shot but he's quick and plays fairly decent defense.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• These next few games are so crucial for IU. Wisconsin tomorrow, Michigan State on Saturday, and Purdue next Tuesday. The true identity of this team is about to be revealed, hopefully we'll end up with a sweep, showing that they're a legit contender.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                            These next few games are so crucial for IU. Wisconsin tomorrow, Michigan State on Saturday, and Purdue next Tuesday. The true identity of this team is about to be revealed, hopefully we'll end up with a sweep, showing that they're a legit contender.
                            I really don't think Indiana can sweep. I also don't think they're a legit contender. Elite 8 is the farthest I think they're capable of getting to.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              I really don't think Indiana can sweep. I also don't think they're a legit contender. Elite 8 is the farthest I think they're capable of getting to.
                              I really can't see any team in the Big-10 making it past the Elite 8. It is very much a down year for the conference, even though a lot of the teams have some high rankings.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                I really can't see any team in the Big-10 making it past the Elite 8. It is very much a down year for the conference, even though a lot of the teams have some high rankings.
                                It's not a down year at all. There's just no team at the very top. Michigan State, Wisconsin, Purdue, and Indiana are all good teams and are deserving of their high rankings. I agree that none will make it past the elite 8, but at least one will get to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information