College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
    UWM was waaaaaaaay too close to losing to UWGB.
    GB isn't that bad, Kowalchuck doesn't know how to coach; plus Rob Jeter has you guys headed in the right direction

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      GB isn't that bad, Kowalchuck doesn't know how to coach; plus Rob Jeter has you guys headed in the right direction
      do you realize that Torre Johnson, our transfer from oklahoma state, and our 2 prized freshman recruits who played HS with Derrick Rose are all off the team by this point?? I'm still amazed by how well they've played but we're not that talented of a team so I'm not gonna say Jeter has us heading the right way. Kowalchek (sp?) definately isnt that good of a coach though. He's gone pretty decent distances to get recruits into UWGB but they havent put anything together yet.
      JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• I like how my boy Beasley came back and destroyed Missouri this time around for 40 and 17. That shows a lot about him, IMO. Two more double-double's and he'll break Melo's all-time mark.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Michael Beasley is a man among boys.. he's just so polished especially for a freshman.. you see him play and you say.."there's no way that kid is 6' 10""

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
            Note to Syracuse fans/students:

Rush the floor after the game is over, nitwits.
            LOL...I was on there!! Awesome experience. Sue us, we got on there 2 seconds early.

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              LOL...I was on there!! Awesome experience. Sue us, we got on there 2 seconds early.
              better get a good lawyer

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Duke is in the process of laying an egg agianst wake. Could be their perennial loss to an unranked opponent in the ACC.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• apparently Rutgers can't beat you or hang tough with you unless you're a top 25 team... interesting. We'd be pretty good in the big east or NCAA tourney, if we could just ******* get to one of them...
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Duke loses, Michigan beat Ohio St, and Charron Fisher still leads the nation with 28.2 ppg

Pretty good day.

Comment

• That Duke loss shakes things up in the ACC a bit. Props to Wake, they played well.

Nolan Smith played great.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                        Michigan beat Ohio St
                        Oh Lord let's make this happen in football

Comment

• Haha OJ Mayo sucks the big one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            Haha OJ Mayo sucks the big one.
                            He will not be a PG in the NBA. He is a SG plain and simple.

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              better get a good lawyer

That's lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                                He will not be a PG in the NBA. He is a SG plain and simple.
                                I think that's been pretty clear since his junior year in high school, I have always compared him to Larry Hughes.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information