No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Sutton bought himself another year 3 straight wins vs Baylor, A&M and Kansas

Comment

• A classic bill self choke job. What's new? Kansas needs to start shooting from the perimeter better if they hope to go deep.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        I think Sutton bought himself another year 3 straight wins vs Baylor, A&M and Kansas
        Yeah I'm surprised how they've come on. They're saying Boone Pickens (MASSIVE booster for OSU, donated over $150 million... Oil money) wants someone new in there so the politics of it all may get involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
          Indiana - Names I'm hearing... Scott Skiles, Bruce Pearl, Travis Ford, Kevin Stallings, Alford, Mike Brey. That's just among some IU fans and in the press, there's plenty of others.

Kansas - Can't believe they lost. On paper they have to be the best, most balanced team in the country IMO. I'm starting to wonder if there could end up being some truth to the Danny Manning taking over rumors.

Kentucky just keeps winning, it's all we can do. Beat Ole Miss on Wednesday and we've got a pretty strong resume. Lunardi said he thought if we beat Arkansas and Ole Miss it would put us back in.
          None of them are the names of the coach it has now been verified they contacted.

I know two coaches are at the top of their list and Alford is one of them.

Comment

• Gotta give this Memphis crowd credit. It sounds better than any UNC/Duke game I can remember. Great atmosphere for a game.

Comment

• Bruce Pearl totally copped a feel on Erin Andrews...but how can you blame him?? She's amazingly gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                Bruce Pearl totally copped a feel on Erin Andrews...but how can you blame him?? She's amazingly gorgeous.
                Bruce Pearl is the ******* man.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                  Gotta give this Memphis crowd credit. It sounds better than any UNC/Duke game I can remember. Great atmosphere for a game.
                  It's good out there, but let's not get carried away. It's probably better than a UNC crowd though.

I like how UConn and Kansas lost after being hyped up here. lol
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Pft. The only reason Dukie crowds seem so great is because they squeeze 9k into a sardine can and put the student section in the TV view.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                      Gotta give this Memphis crowd credit. It sounds better than any UNC/Duke game I can remember. Great atmosphere for a game.
                      It's also a smaller stadium I believe.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                        It's good out there, but let's not get carried away. It's probably better than a UNC crowd though.

You must be watching only the games at the Smith center then.

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                        Pft. The only reason Dukie crowds seem so great is because they squeeze 9k into a sardine can and put the student section in the TV view.

And your point is?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          And your point is?
                          They don't impress me.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post

UNC crowds are always relatively quiet. Even UNC fans will tell you it is thanks to the 'blue hairs' (older folks) who never get out of their seats for a game.

But I'm surprised at how poor the offense has gotten since the beginning of this Memphis - Tennessee game. Memphis had 29 points halfway thru the 1st half and they haven't even busted 50 yet this late in the game.

I thought this was supposed to be two of the better offensive teams in the country?

The crowd has been great, but neither of these two teams look like they are the elite of college basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                              Pft. The only reason Dukie crowds seem so great is because they squeeze 9k into a sardine can and put the student section in the TV view.
                              Have you been to a game? As a Duke fan I can honestly say that the Duke crowd is great because it is in fact the Duke crowd. The student section is insane during the game, you should see what happens during the commercials.

Comment

• Congrats Tennessee.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information