No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT-Vandy is quite the game. I'm still tired of the "SEC is down this year" BS.

When we're one of the top two conferences it's like we're viewed as average... Just don't have the media markets to make noise. I'd bet money on there being 3 SEC teams in the sweet 16, there's pretty much always at least 3.

Comment

• i hope Vandy wins

Comment

• i kinda saw this loss happening. tennessess gives everything they have against memphis. than vandy who is undefeated at home is so much more motivated. they got killed last time the two teams played and they have a chance to beat #1 at home

Comment

• Yeah, we were all shocked that UT was favored. I hate their court setup, Vandy is a good team.

Kentucky now controls their own destiny in terms of winning their 44th SEC title, who would've thought.

Comment

• Hell yeah boys, Vandy 72 UT 69, this is so bad ass, I HATE UT so much :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• yeah Vandy!!!!! I'm goin there next year, Shan Foster is amazing

^^Sig From Nvot9
              J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• Vandy dominated the game!!

Sig made by Falcon from E Oakland

"Spread'em and Shread'em"

Comment

• I'm interested to see the voting for next week. Should be close between Memphis and UNC (assuming they both win out this week). As it stands now Memphis is 3 in the USA today and 2 in the AP, UNC is 2 in USA today 3 in AP. You can certainly make a case each way.

Comment

• UK is flat out showing Ole Miss who's boss. Our defense is amazing. There's not a team out there that'll want to play us in the tournament, they're making it hard on them to turn us down.

Comment

• Wow Spencer Tollackson is so brutal. Its not fair. Anyone watching the Purdue Minnesota game knows what I'm talking about. Dan Coleman, on the other hand, is a badass. Flat out dominating the boards right now. We need this game if we want any shot at the tourney.

Comment

• Did anyone watch the GT Duke game? I cannot believe they let Causey into that game after that suspected concussion. That's just downright dangerous.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Wow Spencer Tollackson is so brutal. Its not fair. Anyone watching the Purdue Minnesota game knows what I'm talking about. Dan Coleman, on the other hand, is a badass. Flat out dominating the boards right now. We need this game if we want any shot at the tourney.
                          Tollackson = role player in WNBA

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• It pained me to get through the Bama/Arkansas game, but I'm a believer in Richard Hendrix. He won't be a star, but I think he's going to be solid in the NBA. Really like his game.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                              Tollackson = role player in WNBA
                              Oh come on, even I could mop up in the WNBA. Give him a little credit.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• $100

-5 Arizona vs. USC

they better cover

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information