No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, Marquette just threw away a big win against Georgetown. Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by downthealley View Post
      Tyrese Rice is going off against UNC 34 in the half!!!!!
      That is nuts!!! UNC has a chance to be #1 but they could be giving it away

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• UNC isn't giving anything away. Tyrese Rice is simply goin' nuts today. When someone is as hot as he is, you almost have to sit back and enjoy it because their isn't much you can do about it.

Lawson needs to come in and take it right at him. He needs to test out his ankle and he needs to see if he can pick up a couple of cheap ones on Tyrese. So far, he has done squat besides a couple good passes in his time on the court.

But here they come ..

Comment

• Ty looks like he is breaking in his ankle right now. Playing Tyrese right in his chest and doing a great job on him right now. Nice blow by as well.

Incredible game. If anyone isn't watching this, I'd tune to ABC right now.

Comment

• i wish belein would have left a year earlier

we would have beasley and walker for sure

and had a great shot to get 2 home state players in mayo and patterson

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• kwilk, your team would have imploded with that many egos on one team. Mayo is bad enough by himself, but to add Beasley? Then you throw in Walker and Patterson? SHEESH! I would not wish that on any team.

Comment

• Gophers looking to take out the Buckeyes for good.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                  kwilk, your team would have imploded with that many egos on one team. Mayo is bad enough by himself, but to add Beasley? Then you throw in Walker and Patterson? SHEESH! I would not wish that on any team.
                  im just saying; huggins got beasley and walker and mayo and patterson really like huggins

would have had a great shot

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Gotta give credit to Tywon Lawson for stepping up. He babied that ankle in the 1st half, but he stepped up in the 2nd half with his defense on Tyrese Rice.

Incredible come back by those boys.

Comment

• Vandy down 2 with 7 seconds left
                      Memphis only up 3 with 2:30 against Southern Miss
                      Texas is down 4 to TT

Comment

• Ohio State's tourney chances have just fallen greatly....they are getting smoked by the Gophers today!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• If things play out as they should...

Florida and Ohio St. won't be in the tournament... Curious to know when the last time the two championship game teams didn't make the tournament the next season.

Comment

• ASU destroyed USC. Except OJ Mayo destroyed ASU. Funny that USC almost never wins when Mayo scores over 30 points. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Illinois beats the Squawks. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Hopefully the Gophs will win out and make the tourney.

PM me for sig requests
                                Originally posted by Sean Connery
                                Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information