College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    So, will Indiana even make it past the first round?
    I think it will depend on the matchups.

Comment

• Who knows. They are pretty inconsistent it seems.

Comment

• I will tell u this, THIS IS THE YEAR A 16 SEED BEATS A 1 SEED. I WILL TELL U WHICH ONE ON SELECTION SUNDAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
          I will tell u this, THIS IS THE YEAR A 16 SEED BEATS A 1 SEED. I WILL TELL U WHICH ONE ON SELECTION SUNDAY!
          I might agree with you if a certain team I'm thinking of is there as well.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            I might agree with you if a certain team I'm thinking of is there as well.
            Who you talkin bout turtlepower?!?
            (Purses lips)

Comment

• i think losing Kalvin hurts IU more than we would thought it would of. man it is going to rough for them.

on a positive note. Louisville is one of the hottest teams in the NCAA and we play tonight, and i think we are going to whoop Nova tonight.

Comment

• Gorden is such a chucker, that kid needs to learn to work on his shot selection, big time.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                  I will tell u this, THIS IS THE YEAR A 16 SEED BEATS A 1 SEED. I WILL TELL U WHICH ONE ON SELECTION SUNDAY!

I dont think so...but I can see a #3 going down, maybe a #2.

Comment

• Anyone who tags UK fans with the "you can't win enough" tag is absolutely ignorant. We had people waiting for the bus when the team got home today to thank them for their LOSING effort.

What a game by the Cats, Gillispie coached circles around Pearl. Less 2 of our 4 most talented players and had a whole 36 hours to prepare for not having our most important player. I was very dissapointed to see them not pull it out (thought Crawfords shot was in) but I couldn't have possibly asked for more. Win the next two and we're in the tournament.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings

Here's the new Top 25 polls

UNC #1

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Kansas is beating Texas Tech 91-38 with 8 minutes left. Yeah...

Comment

• Memphis is gonna lose in round 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Kansas is beating Texas Tech 91-38 with 8 minutes left. Yeah...
                            it makes it even sweeter that it's on Senior Night...gotta be a great game if you're a KU senior

Comment

• Wow...what a game to be Jayhawk...Great all around game...all but one player scored...All the seniors played great, and the speeches were great...And to top it off we won by 58...109-51!!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                it makes it even sweeter that it's on Senior Night...gotta be a great game if you're a KU senior

Yeah I felt good for that Case kid that was making all the threes.

Texas Tech is a mess right now though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information