College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    Is Florida running on you all? For their case I'd hope not, they won't have a chance in the second half if they are.
    Not really, theyre just making all of their shots. 70% from the field at half I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
      Not really, theyre just making all of their shots. 70% from the field at half I believe.
      Damn. If they're only up 10 doing that the lead won't last long, Vols win by 10.

Go Mississippi St., if they beat Vandy (heading into OT now I believe) UK has a first round bye in the SEC.

Comment

• Badgers are laying the smackdown on Penn State....come here Big Ten title!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Wisconsin is getting hot at the right time in the season. Offense seems to be coming alive and the defense only seems to be getting better.

Comment

• Too bad for Shan Foster that Hansbrough and Beasley are putting up such massive numbers of he'd be getting serious mention for NPOY... He's gotta be a first team all-american.

Comment

• WISCONSIN BIG TEN CHAMPIONS!!!! (Well so far at least co-champions, but champions nonetheless!!!)

Comment

• to put it in the words of dead prez, HELL YEAH! GO Badgers!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Big comeback win for UT. Couldn't be happier right now.

Comment

• Still, the Vols are my favorites in the Tournament.
                    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I hope so, but they really have been playing quite sloppy lately.

Comment

• i have to cheer for my cards. but my number two team has to be the badgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                          Still, the Vols are my favorites in the Tournament.
                          The Vols are a good team but if they meet a defensive team with a good half court offense to slow the pace they'll bow out early. I doubt they make the final 4, maybe the elite 8.

Comment

The Vols are a good team but if they meet a defensive team with a good half court offense to slow the pace they'll bow out early. I doubt they make the final 4, maybe the elite 8.
                            Are there many teams like that? Nebraska? I mean, realistically, a team like that could take down Kansas, Memphis, or UNC. I just think that they have enough of everything to go all the way. Certainly may not, but I'd take them over most teams.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• I have little doubt that UCLA would beat UT 8 times out of 10. Tennessee is just not very good in their half court offense and if you can break the press you can control the tempo.

Kansas/UNC would be fine against a team to slow tempo and limit scoring. Memphis and UT can/will struggle against them. Watch either UK/UT game or the recent UT/Vandy game, it's like a script.

Comment

I have little doubt that UCLA would beat UT 8 times out of 10. Tennessee is just not very good in their half court offense and if you can break the press you can control the tempo.

Kansas/UNC would be fine against a team to slow tempo and limit scoring. Memphis and UT can/will struggle against them. Watch either UK/UT game or the recent UT/Vandy game, it's like a script.
                                I think you might be overestimating how many points the Vols get on turnovers and fast breaks just a little bit. They do their fair share in the half court as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information