No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not saying UT is miserable in the half court but they can't use their athleticism to their advantage. Tyler Smith creating is by far their best tool in the half court.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
      I'm not saying UT is miserable in the half court but they can't use their athleticism to their advantage. Tyler Smith creating is by far their best tool in the half court.
      That or Jujuan Smith and Chris Lofton chucking it up. JP Prince is very incosistent, but he can have some very good offensive games as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        I have little doubt that UCLA would beat UT 8 times out of 10. Tennessee is just not very good in their half court offense and if you can break the press you can control the tempo.

Kansas/UNC would be fine against a team to slow tempo and limit scoring. Memphis and UT can/will struggle against them. Watch either UK/UT game or the recent UT/Vandy game, it's like a script.
        Actually, when Lawson was out and UNC was forced to go into more of a half court set, they were getting beat or being given close games by teams that had no business being with them. Of all the elite teams, UNC plays the worst defense, so if a team could run the half court on them and really slow down the pace, I have no doubt that they'd lose. A lot of what Kansas and UNC does is predicated on picking up the tempo and using their depth to their advantage.

As for UT and UCLA, I don't know about 8 out of 10, but I'm sure UCLA would beat them more than they lost, and I'm sure that if they set how the game was going to be played, they could take UT. But of course, you were talking about bowing out early and there's no way those two teams would face each other then.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• KU could handle both half-court and full-court games

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
            KU could handle both half-court and full-court games
            KU should just get it over with and join the NBA. They're too good for college basketball.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
              KU should just get it over with and join the NBA. They're too good for college basketball.
              Except College Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NBA

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                Except College Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NBA
                Not when Kansas wins 10 straight National Titles.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                  Not when Kansas wins 10 straight National Titles.
                  They'd have to make a final four first.

Comment

• Xavier For The Win!
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                      They'd have to make a final four first.
                      oh come on now, Kansas always lives up to expectations...

Comment

Wow...what a game to be Jayhawk...Great all around game...all but one player scored...All the seniors played great, and the speeches were great...And to top it off we won by 58...109-51!!!
                        wait who did not score?

Comment

• saturday at noon the battle for the big east is on. Hoyas vs. Cards. I can not wait.

Comment

KU could handle both half-court and full-court games
                            Indeed. They're choke artists but Kansas is a very well balanced team.

Comment

• Xavier is losing in the 2nd half to St. Joe's....kinda glad to see that because I think they're a bit overrated and they screwed my bracket last year when they didn't beat Ohio State like I predicted.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Xavier is back in it not much time left though

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information