College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    Xavier is losing in the 2nd half to St. Joe's....kinda glad to see that because I think they're a bit overrated and they screwed my bracket last year when they didn't beat Ohio State like I predicted.
    St. Joe's really isn't that bad of a team and is one to watch out for if they make the tourney. They always seem to play teams close, so I'm not to surprised with the upset.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• The Wisconsin Badgers defeated the Wildcats of Northwestern today 65-52. The Badgers clinched the outright Big Ten title with the win.

I never thought they would be able to win the conference this year after losing Kam Taylor and Alando Tucker, but they proved me wrong.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Louisville lost to Georgetown. Im pretty much heart broken. but atleast i have the badgers winning the big ten today.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
          The Wisconsin Badgers defeated the Wildcats of Northwestern today 65-52. The Badgers clinched the outright Big Ten title with the win.

I never thought they would be able to win the conference this year after losing Kam Taylor and Alando Tucker, but they proved me wrong.

Is Kammron Taylor playing professionally anywhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Is Kammron Taylor playing professionally anywhere?
            He was on Minnesota's summer league roster but outside of that I have no idea

Comment

• Wow the Bruins are being handed another one by the refs at the end. This is unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                Wow the Bruins are being handed another one by the refs at the end. This is unreal.
                They got a call in their favor.... But Shipp's shot? are you kidding me??? Wow!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Anyone know the score of the Vandy game from earlier today?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                    Anyone know the score of the Vandy game from earlier today?
                    I'm sure ESPN does.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      I'm sure ESPN does.
                      78-73 in OT

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                        Anyone know the score of the Vandy game from earlier today?
                        78-73 Alabama in OT.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          They got a call in their favor.... But Shipp's shot? are you kidding me??? Wow!
                          Yeah that was a nice shot, but it never should have happened. The intentional foul on Anderson was as blatant as can be. The refs handed the Bruins yet another. I just hate watching an entire game only to have it ruined at the end. Those Cal kids fought hard and beat the Bruins only to have it stolen from them.

Comment

• Duke-UNC tonight, I'm excited. Duke's going to need to get lucky on the boards to win... Lawson will be a problem as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluedevil$ View Post
                              Duke-UNC tonight, I'm excited. Duke's going to need to get lucky on the boards to win... Lawson will be a problem as well
                              I'm pulling for UNC to win...want the Badgers to continue to climb in the polls...don't think a Duke loss would drop them below Wisconsin but it makes them closer

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                                Yeah that was a nice shot, but it never should have happened. The intentional foul on Anderson was as blatant as can be. The refs handed the Bruins yet another. I just hate watching an entire game only to have it ruined at the end. Those Cal kids fought hard and beat the Bruins only to have it stolen from them.
                                Who cares. A game-winner like that is why the whistle should be relaxed the last few seconds of every close game.
                                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information