Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
    Kansas>Everyone else
    Here 5 days ago. That's a little less than two weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
      Here 5 days ago. That's a little less than two weeks ago.
      Indeed, it was said tounge in cheek, but it's irrealvant, this is message board, people post opinions, if it really bothers I apologize

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Indeed, it was said tounge in cheek, but it's irrealvant, this is message board, people post opinions, if it really bothers I apologize
        That's fine. That's all I'm doing as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
          That's fine. That's all I'm doing as well.
          So basically your rant is a paradox? lol

Whatever, it's cool man, I'll try to tone down the homerism

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So basically your rant is a paradox? lol

Whatever, it's cool man, I'll try to tone down the homerism
            Or hippocracy. I hope I spelled that right.

Comment

• Well, you didn't. lol

Damn Duke though. It's to be expected though. GET US A BIG, COACH K!
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                Well, you didn't. lol

Damn Duke though. It's to be expected though. GET US A BIG, COACH K!
                I figured it looked too much like how the animal is spelled. Oh well, as long as my Lit. professor doesn't find out I think I'll be good.

Comment

• Wisconsin Badgers, Big Ten Champions!

Now lets finish it off with the NCAAB CHAMPIONSHIP!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah, this is a huge problem...I'm thinking that since past seasons play such a large role in the current season, that we should have a 4-team tourney with the four most successful programs...something like this:

UK vs. UCLA
                    KU vs. UNC

Thoughts...it would really eliminate the teams that have not been successful, and continue to not be successful like Xavier and Drake...

Oh wait...
                    Four most successful programs... Why is Kansas there?

Anyway, I love the style of play at Kansas. Although they've always choked under Self, this year by far is the best chance to break out of it with all the seniors and young talent.

Comment

• what a weekend!

Wisconsin wins Big 10
                      Georgetown wins Big East
                      Duke loses to UNC

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• North Carolina Tar Heels: ACC Champs!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Green's block at the end was just gross.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          Four most successful programs... Why is Kansas there?

Anyway, I love the style of play at Kansas. Although they've always choked under Self, this year by far is the best chance to break out of it with all the seniors and young talent.
                          We're the 3rd most winingest (sp?) program in college basketball history

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• etk, do actually want to debate about college basketball or just continue personal attacks? It's quite annoying

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                              Yeah, you're right. Who cares. Why even have rules. That game 'winner' was just so damn awesome that it negates the fact that the refs blatantly stole the ball from Cal and gave it to UCLA, thereby allowing the shot to take place in the first place.

See, Cal beat UCLA. Yet, somehow UCLA gets the W. But yeah, who cares. Why did they even play the game? I mean, nobody cares. Just give UCLA the win. Nobody gives a damn about what happens on the court, right? I mean all those fans in the stands and all the people watching on TV surely don't care. They were all forced to watch at gunpoint and couldn't care less what the turnout of the game was.

I agree the whistle should be a bit relaxed at the end of a tight game, but not when it's an obvious intentional foul situation, and not when it's as hard a foul with such devastating results as we saw with this particular play. BOTH teams are expecting that whistle. Anderson got mugged. There's just no excuse for not calling it.
                              i was rooting for UCLA but found this story on espn:

NCAA Rule 7, Section 1, Article 3
                              ''The ball shall be out of bounds when it passes over the backboard from any direction.''

Pac-10 officiating coordinator Bill McCabe told ESPN.com Saturday night that official Dave Libbey was well aware of the rule that a shot cannot come from over the top of the backboard and be counted as good.

But McCabe said Libbey chose to allow Josh Shipp's game-winning rainbow bucket over the corner of the backboard from along the baseline that went in with 1.5 seconds left to give UCLA an 81-80 victory over Cal at Pauley Pavilion.

Comment

etk, do actually want to debate about college basketball or just continue personal attacks? It's quite annoying
                                Last I checked....you're the one that neg repped me with a nasty comment, so don't even try to pull something like this.

There's nothing to debate. You try to pimp Kansas too much in this thread and it's annoying. It's one thing to say "Kansas beat Team X today. Player X did this" and it's another thing to say "Kansas is the best team. Kansas does this best" just out of the blue. I think North Carolina is the best and most deserving #1 team by a fair margin and Kansas' choking habits has to be something you consider when evaluating a team. Same thing with OSU in football this year. I don't really care whether or not Kansas can play 1/2 and full court games because who knows if they can even beat a #9 seed.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information