Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
    i was rooting for UCLA but found this story on espn:

Yeah that should have been called out of bounds, but the rule really makes no sense to me, how is it out of bounds when it comes from behind the basket to the front?

Comment

• did anyone see that special last night before the Duke UNC game, "Speedo Guy" it was absolutely hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
        Last I checked....you're the one that neg repped me with a nasty comment, so don't even try to pull something like this.

There's nothing to debate. You try to pimp Kansas too much in this thread and it's annoying. It's one thing to say "Kansas beat Team X today. Player X did this" and it's another thing to say "Kansas is the best team. Kansas does this best" just out of the blue. I think North Carolina is the best and most deserving #1 team by a fair margin and Kansas' choking habits has to be something you consider when evaluating a team. Same thing with OSU in football this year. I don't really care whether or not Kansas can play 1/2 and full court games because who knows if they can even beat a #9 seed.
        Nasty comment, lol, how old are you?

I said that Kansas was the best team in the nation over 2 weeks because most posters started ranking their top 10 teams...You called me out on it without any facts whatsoever, and you have still yet to tell me how why Kansas isn't the best team in the nation.

Did I ever say that KU was more deserving of the #1 ranking by the polls? No, but I simply stated that I thought they were the best team in the nation.

"Who knows if they can even beat a #9?" Well they beat a #9 last year, and besides, you can say that about every team in the country...you still have to play the games.

As for the choking, I don't really see your point, they choked when the team was full of freshman and sophmores, the team has grown up.

No if you really have a problem with me expressing my opinions, I apologize and suggest you no longer read message boards.

Finally, I'm going to ask you once more, why is UNC or any other team better than Kansas. Be sure to provide actual evidence this time, not just "UNC is best"

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Since UWM will not make the tourney(s), here is who I will be cheering for.......

I have no idea who that is, but nice going Brucey!

GO VOLS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Yoda why not cheer for a local team like Wisconsin, rather than a liar like Pearl. Didnt he say that he never wanted to leave milwaukee, and UWM. but like a week later left for Tenn??

Sorry but i just dont like pearl too much.

Comment

• I think UNC is the best team in the nation because they're physical on the inside, they get to the line, they get other teams in foul trouble, they have a nice 1/2 court game and they have a dependable big man in Hansbrough. My only knock on them is size but they play big.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                Since UWM will not make the tourney(s), here is who I will be cheering for.......

I have no idea who that is, but nice going Brucey!

GO VOLS!!!!!!!
                You sir, are cheering for the right guy as you can see by my sig. Bruce Pearl is the man. You should've put a pic up where he groped Erin Andrews. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                  Yoda why not cheer for a local team like Wisconsin, rather than a liar like Pearl. Didnt he say that he never wanted to leave milwaukee, and UWM. but like a week later left for Tenn??

Sorry but i just dont like pearl too much.
                  I have nothing against Pearl and leaving Milwaukee, lets compare for a moment here.

Tennessee plays in the SEC, Milwaukee the Horizon League.

Tennessee can pay him much, much more than Milwaukee, Tennessee has an endownment of $1 billion to our $150 million.

Unless some crazy **** happens, Milwaukee will never win a national championship, hell the Sweet 16 is prolly our max, Tennessee can do it.

Tennessee plays in a beautiful arena that is full, Milwaukee plays in a dump that is usually 3/4 empty unless we are winning or we are playing UW.

Have no issue with Mr. Pearl. However, I do hope Wisconsin and Tennessee are on opposite sides of the bracket so they wouldn't have to play til the NC, so I also hope to see UW do well.
                  Last edited by yodabear; 03-09-2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

• ISU, picked a horrible time to play their worst game of the year. Basically puts them on the outside of the bubble and most likely headed to the NIT. Not good.

Drake played a great game and possibly gave themselves a 5 seed. It's too bad.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• ok fair enough. im hoping for a Wisconsin Louisville National title game

Comment

• XIO AND GENTLEMEN OF NFLDC, AN ANNOUNCEMENT

I have created a NCAA tournament pool NFLDC style. PLEASE JION!

Group ID: 33378
                        Password: football

JUST NOTICED THANKS TO MY PROTESGE DR. GONZO and also ROIDRUNNER, IT IS ON YAHOO!
                        `
                        Scoring Will Go Like This
                        1st Round: 2
                        2nd Round: 4
                        3rd Round: 8
                        4th Round: 16
                        5th Round: 32
                        6th Round: 65
                        Last edited by yodabear; 03-09-2008, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• where is it at?

Comment

where is it at?
                            Yeah, just noticed I forgot, it is yahoo.

Comment

• alright i joined. already four of us in there.

Comment

alright i joined. already four of us in there.
                                Five now, what can I say, I'm kind of a big deal around here, people know me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information