No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BET: Duke finishes in the top 3 in the ACC.

THE WAGER: Sig bet, loser wears sig of opponents favorite college team for 2 months.

sweetness wins if: Duke finishes anywhere outside the top 3 of the ACC (4th or worse, if they finish 3rd I lose).

opposition wins if: Duke finishes #3, #2, or #1 in the ACC.

Any Dookie fans up for this one? If not I'll make an Illinois bet with someone (even though I always have bad luck with it, but oh well).

Edit: Only Duke fans for this bet. Sorry 4pAc, it wouldn't be as fun if you did it. :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• You want to take it a step further and use this bet to make the loser wear bears/packers sigs :twisted:

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• Originally posted by 4pAc
          You want to take it a step further and use this bet to make the loser wear bears/packers sigs :twisted:
          Sure we can do that. You've got a bet buddy. Btw, this is the Duke bet right?

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
            Originally posted by 4pAc
            You want to take it a step further and use this bet to make the loser wear bears/packers sigs :twisted:
            you've got a bet... :twisted:

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• Originally posted by 4pAc
              Originally posted by sweetness34
              Damn, this is gonna take a while, oh well.:lol

Btw, if anyone else wants to get in on this, be my guest. You're more than welcome to take either side, we'll just match you up with someone who's on the other side to switch sigs with. :D

I think it'll end up a little like this:

1. UNC
              2. Georgia Tech
              3. Maryland
              4. Duke
              5. Clemson
              6. NC State
              7. Wake Forest

That's my top 7.

Comment

• Dang, 4 pages since I left. :shock:

IU played good last night finally, unfortunately it was against IUPUI so it means nada. That ends our non-conference schedule and our next game is against OSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  Dang, 4 pages since I left. :shock:

IU played good last night finally, unfortunately it was against IUPUI so it means nada. That ends our non-conference schedule and our next game is against OSU.
                  Yep, and a lot of it is yoda all pissed off.

Don't sweat it man, we play tOSU in 3 games.

Comment

Btw, if anyone else wants to get in on this, be my guest. You're more than welcome to take either side, we'll just match you up with someone who's on the other side to switch sigs with. :D

1. UNC
                    2. Georgia Tech
                    3. Maryland
                    4. Duke
                    5. Clemson
                    6. NC State
                    7. Wake Forest

That's my top 7.
                    You think Wake will finish that low? I know it's a down year, but that'd be pretty surprising. I think Duke will get be above Maryland though. They're probably just as inconsistent, but I'd say their "highs" aren't quite as high. I'd like to see my boy Thaddeus Young take Ga Tech over UNC, but that won't happen.

Anyway, for whoever that was, Washington is infinitely better than Duke... and most other teams. Can't wait to see them play UCLA. I hope it's a good game.
                    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Wow, OSU, not in the top 7 in that list :shock:

Anyways I can't wait for today's game, its gonna be tank

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                        Wow, OSU, not in the top 7 in that list :shock:

Anyways I can't wait for today's game, its gonna be tank
                        i think thats the projected ACC standings

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow

1. UNC
                          2. Georgia Tech
                          3. Maryland
                          4. Duke
                          5. Clemson
                          6. NC State
                          7. Wake Forest

That's my top 7.
                          You think Wake will finish that low? I know it's a down year, but that'd be pretty surprising. I think Duke will get be above Maryland though. They're probably just as inconsistent, but I'd say their "highs" aren't quite as high. I'd like to see my boy Thaddeus Young take Ga Tech over UNC, but that won't happen.

Anyway, for whoever that was, Washington is infinitely better than Duke... and most other teams. Can't wait to see them play UCLA. I hope it's a good game.
                          Please ready this Duke fans and take off the homer glasses.

Btw me saying Illinois is a better team than Duke is far from a homer statement.

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow

1. UNC
                            2. Georgia Tech
                            3. Maryland
                            4. Duke
                            5. Clemson
                            6. NC State
                            7. Wake Forest

That's my top 7.

Please ready this Duke fans and take off the homer glasses.

Btw me saying Illinois is a better team than Duke is far from a homer statement.
                            ilinois is a solid team and it would be a close game either way but do no tryand tell me Illini homerism does not run rampant in his thread and that you are not amog them

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Duke would destroy UI end of story

Comment

• TN is not playing to there potential up to this point. They are a much better team then this.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information