No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Illinois State got smacked in the mouth really hard. That should open up an at-large spot that previously likely would have gone to them.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      VCU got knocked out of the CAA tourney...Anyone think they'll get an at-large bid? They're 24-6 with a RPI of 45
      If Maryland wins out

Comment

• Anyone watching the UCONN game? I guess because of the delay from the weather I no longer get the game, but we absolutely stomped all over Cincy in the 1st half.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          haha beautiful, maybe UK fans can now realize they aren't getting in the tourney this year.
          What was that :D

This team is unbelievable. One of my favorite Kentucky teams of all time. Rupp was insane today to send off Joe and Ramel. We're all in love with our coach, things are good.

Comment

• UK fans in love with their coach?????? That never happens all i hear is UK fans complaining about their coaches.

Comment

• You're listening to the oddballs then, Loserville fans grumble pretty hard when Pitino starts off slow.

I've been happy with our coaches excluding the 2006-2007 season, which oddly enough, was when Tubby was finding a way out of here. He quit on me before I quit on him.

Comment

• I think VCU will get Illinois State's spot

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

I think VCU will get Illinois State's spot
                  I agree competely, now every1 join my bracket challenge thing!

Comment

• Prince, BF51, Palmer2CJ, etk and Adschofield, this thing will not be the same with out u two!

I have created a NCAA tournament pool NFLDC style. PLEASE JION!

Group ID: 33378
                    Password: football

IT IS ON YAHOO!
                    `
                    Scoring Will Go Like This
                    1st Round: 2
                    2nd Round: 4
                    3rd Round: 8
                    4th Round: 16
                    5th Round: 32
                    6th Round: 65

Comment

• I'm in Yoda...I'm the Fighting Pubestaches

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

I'm in Yoda...I'm the Fighting Pubestaches
                        Good call man adschofield, good call. Thought that was some1 else.

Comment

• damn VCU better get in. the tourney needs the Violent C's!!!!!!
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• maryland is the most frustrating team in the nation.

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• agreed dude they can be so good one game and terrible the next

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Anyone watching the UCONN game? I guess because of the delay from the weather I no longer get the game, but we absolutely stomped all over Cincy in the 1st half.
                                Haha, yeah man. Since I'm here in Connecticut I get all the games on TV.

Man, it was UNREAL. We went on a 30-0 run in the first half. It was insane. Adrien was hitting jumpers (even nailed a three pointer), and Robinson and Thabeet were superb. Honestly, every single one of our players looked great out there.

Dyson really played well too, I think he's finally starting to get into his groove since coming back.

I'm telling you, we built a ton of momentum going into the Big East tournament and NCAA tournament too.
                                (shameless self-promotion)
                                Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                                https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information