College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so in.

For some reason, the more I pay attention to college basketball the worse off I am at these things. When I was like 12-13-14 I went on a tear, I won $300 when MSU (Mateen Cleaves) won it all and almost won it in '96 and '00. I've been very so-so lately.

Comment

• we Louisville fans understand that under Rick Pitino, our teams are always ranked early. fall apart early, then the team realizes their potential and starts producing about middle January. We are unbeatable in February. and March is about 50-50. depends on the streak the team is. Every UK fan i have met before you has always had something negative to say about the team unless they are ranked #1

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
        I'm so in.

For some reason, the more I pay attention to college basketball the worse off I am at these things. When I was like 12-13-14 I went on a tear, I won $300 when MSU (Mateen Cleaves) won it all and almost won it in '96 and '00. I've been very so-so lately.
        HAHA I think I won $300 too when MSU upset Duke and made the Final Four and UWM made the Sweet 16. I must've been 13/14 then. Now I suck because I don't pick on intuition.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
          HAHA I think I won $300 too when MSU upset Duke and made the Final Four and UWM made the Sweet 16. I must've been 13/14 then. Now I suck because I don't pick on intuition.
          Yeah my brother won things a couple of years cuz he picked the 3 seed from the bottom right side of the bracket (Florida and Syracuse), but mainly he picked Cuse cuz of Melo and he decided to go back to the bottom right stradegy one year.

Comment

• Hmm....bottom right strategy? Speaking of corners I always seem to get the top left perfect or almost perfect.

I joined your thingy BTW. Is JBond gonna be mailing the winner $5 again?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
              haha seriously. I just went on completely random hunches and did a really good job of it.

Now I base it off what I think I know and I usually have no chance once we're at the elite 8.

Comment

• I think UMass wins it all
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• so is UK going to win there first tourny game if they make it?

Comment

• When PP first went down I would've said very little chance, now, I'm fairly confident.

It's really a matter of matchups. I think if we get a 10 there won't be too much concern about a team having good big men at the 7 seed.

Teams like Louisville, Stanford, UCLA, UNC and Kansas would really give us a hard time. Any guard oriented team I'm confident against. I think this team is very capable of a sweet 16 run but it's a matter of matchups and like with any team, luck.

Comment

• Bruce Pearl is a piece of slime that ruined Illini Basketball for years. If it means anything I like Sampson more than Pearl...Yep I said it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        Bruce Pearl is a piece of slime that ruined Illini Basketball for years. If it means anything I like Sampson more than Pearl...Yep I said it.
                        Sweetness, join the NFLDC bracket thing!

Comment

• http://sports-ak.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings

New ESPN/USA Today Poll!!!

Badgers are 6th!!!!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• so do you think they will be a #2 or #3 seed?

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                              so do you think they will be a #2 or #3 seed?
                              Badgers are gonna be a two seed as long as they don't lose to Iowa or Michigan in the quarterfinals of the Big Ten tourney

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                                Badgers are gonna be a two seed as long as they don't lose to Iowa or Michigan in the quarterfinals of the Big Ten tourney
                                Manny Harris will ruin your dreams of a #2 seed!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information