If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Yeah, but I was really rooting for MTSU because it's my school, and I know one of the assistant's and he's a really good guy. Not to mention I've played pickup with some of the players at the rec center and almost beat them, so it'd be like I have the talent to get in the tourney.
- Illinois wins with a last second layup...A win is a win and I'll take it
- ASU got screwed against USC...That call was terrible and game should have gone to OT
- UCLA needs to put together a 40 minute game if they plan on making a run in March. Talented but inconsistent during the game.
- Minnesota is Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde, blow out Ohio State, get blown out by Illinois, and struggle against a horrible, and I mean horrible Northwestern team.
- WVU is a sleeper. Alexander is a stud and Huggins has done a great job with this team.
- Don't bet money on Georgetown, as good as they looked today they're also highly inconsistent and I could see an early exit for them in the tournament
- Miami will make a serious run in the ACC Tournament, just like NC State did last year
- I have a feeling Illinois will shock Purdue tomorrow...I don't usually predict wins for my team but I think it'll happen, we're kinda good on neutral floors this season. If it doesn't I'll be happy to eat some crow tomorrow night.
Some more thoughts after tonight's games....
Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher
Originally posted by JBCX
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
AS you know, a couple in our group went to the Bruce Pearl rally and a couple of interesting tidbits were dropped. First Pearl said (and this too is a paraphrase): “Kentucky fans walk around Atlanta like they own the town….it is kind of obnoxious.” Pearl likes to give barbs, although to be fair he likely never thought that comment would end up on a UK blog.
I hate Pearl, what a slimeball. Any UT event all he does is bad mouth UK, glad to know he's envious.