Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
    well atleast you still have Tenn in the tourny
    Yeah, but I was really rooting for MTSU because it's my school, and I know one of the assistant's and he's a really good guy. Not to mention I've played pickup with some of the players at the rec center and almost beat them, so it'd be like I have the talent to get in the tourney.

Comment

• Michigan knocked Iowa out of the Big Ten tournament today. Too bad we get Wisconsin next. Oh well, after the season we had it's nice to get 1 win in the conference tournament.

Comment

• so, is UAB out now?

Comment

• joe alexander is awesome

34 pts, 8 reb

its amazing how much better huggins made him

30+ points in 4 of last 6 games; scored 29 and 22 in the others

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
            Michigan knocked Iowa out of the Big Ten tournament today. Too bad we get Wisconsin next. Oh well, after the season we had it's nice to get 1 win in the conference tournament.
            in our defense, we are awful and prolly shouldn't have gotten half the wins we did

Comment

• ASU out or in?

19-12(9-9) Regular Season
              Notable Wins: Xavier, Arizona 2x, Stanford, USC, Oregon
              SOS: 78th
              RPI: 75th

Lost a close game to USC in the Pac-10 Tournament

Comment

• Colorado might upset Baylor :D ohh i feel their pain

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  ASU out or in?

19-12(9-9) Regular Season
                  Notable Wins: Xavier, Arizona 2x, Stanford, USC, Oregon
                  SOS: 78th
                  RPI: 75th

Lost a close game to USC in the Pac-10 Tournament
                  I don't think they'll make it

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    I don't think they'll make it
                    yea I love ASU but they need some help if there going to make it

Comment

• Colorado beats Baylor 91-84 in 2OT

Comment

• Some things from today;

- Illinois wins with a last second layup...A win is a win and I'll take it

- ASU got screwed against USC...That call was terrible and game should have gone to OT

- UCLA needs to put together a 40 minute game if they plan on making a run in March. Talented but inconsistent during the game.

- Minnesota is Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde, blow out Ohio State, get blown out by Illinois, and struggle against a horrible, and I mean horrible Northwestern team.

- WVU is a sleeper. Alexander is a stud and Huggins has done a great job with this team.

- Don't bet money on Georgetown, as good as they looked today they're also highly inconsistent and I could see an early exit for them in the tournament

- Miami will make a serious run in the ACC Tournament, just like NC State did last year

- I have a feeling Illinois will shock Purdue tomorrow...I don't usually predict wins for my team but I think it'll happen, we're kinda good on neutral floors this season. If it doesn't I'll be happy to eat some crow tomorrow night.

Some more thoughts after tonight's games....

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                          ASU out or in?
                          1% chance, I think the lowest RPI team to ever get in was like 64.

Loserville loses, HA!

Doesn't Tubby get a shot at Indiana tomorrow? He's 0 for his last 18 against ranked opponents.

Alexander is a beast.

Comment

• Off the biggest UK basketball blog...

AS you know, a couple in our group went to the Bruce Pearl rally and a couple of interesting tidbits were dropped. First Pearl said (and this too is a paraphrase): “Kentucky fans walk around Atlanta like they own the town….it is kind of obnoxious.” Pearl likes to give barbs, although to be fair he likely never thought that comment would end up on a UK blog.
                            I hate Pearl, what a slimeball. Any UT event all he does is bad mouth UK, glad to know he's envious.

Comment

• I don't see what's wrong with that comment

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                I don't see what's wrong with that comment
                                I agree...he's just trying to motivate his players if anything

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information