No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see nothing wrong with Pearl's comment. At least he's not sugarcoating it.

Comment

• Good one going on between Marquette and Notre Dame on ESPN. Harangody's been shut down.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        Good one going on between Marquette and Notre Dame on ESPN. Harangody's been shut down.
        Funny...he's starting hitting his shots since you posted this

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          I don't see what's wrong with that comment
          It's not so much that, although calling our fanbase obnoxious for swarming Atlanta is dissrespectful... We're everything he wishes UT fans were.

Anyway, I guess it's more of a cumulative thing. He constantly rags on us to his alumni and well, he's a slimeball.

And did anyone see the loose ball in Marquette/ND were the Marquette players just left it there and assumed their teammate would get it? One of the weirdest things I've ever seen.

Comment

• i can not believe that louisville lost to Pitt. WTF.

Comment

• i can not believe that connecticut lost to WVU. WTF.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• the big east tourny is becoming a joke, louisville and Uconn are out, that leaves georgetown to win it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
                  the big east tourny is becoming a joke, louisville and Uconn are out, that leaves georgetown to win it all.
                  and Marquette just upset Notre Dame. I doubt Georgetown wins it all.....they keep pulling out these close ones but eventually they'll end up on the short end.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

the big east tourny is becoming a joke, louisville and Uconn are out, that leaves georgetown to win it all.

Marquette, Georgetown, West Virginia, and Pittsburgh are jokes? Its not like Seton Hall made it. And I bet Georgetown doesn't win it.

Comment

• im just upset, i guess i will have to go with my 2nd big east team, Go Marquette!

Comment

i can not believe that louisville lost to Pitt. WTF.
                        3 years in a row, why you surprised :D

UK -vs- Georgia tomorrow night... Cannot freaking wait, void of any surprise (Dave Bliss assualting our players again) we should be fine. I hope we can move on to get another shot at MSU.

Comment

• cause you would figure that with a coach like pitino that we would be able to beat pitt. the funny thing is UK is looking at a guy from my highschool.

Comment

cause you would figure that with a coach like pitino that we would be able to beat pitt. the funny thing is UK is looking at a guy from my highschool.
                            Which guy? If you could provide info you'd so be my hero haha.

Comment

• he's a soph more named Lenzelle smith, he is going to be one of the top players in the state of IL. The kid is a absolute beast. I was with a friend of mine who knows him rather well, and your caoch was recruiting him as a frosh at texas A&M and now that he is at UK. He has aperently been offered a scholly. the kid should be a PG or SG maybe a SF depends on how much he grows. He is going to be a big time shooter.

Comment

• Wow, thanks man... I follow UK recruiting pretty hardcore and I hadn't heard about him. You're the man.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information