Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
    SEC tournament is being moved to GA Tech's arena... Seats a whole 9,191. They reported over 20k UK fans alone at the GA dome, tickets supposedly first come-first serve, it is going to be an absolute mess. UK apparently will play at 12 then possibly again at 9 pm.

    I'd just assume they cancel this, it'd be an absolute mess if they do it the way they're talking. 3:46 AM and they're still not sure what they're going to do.
    What else could they do? They cannot wait on repairs. You want them not to have a championship game this year? What if you are Georgia, you want to take that opportunity away from those kids on a championship and possible NCAA appearance the only way they possibly can get it?

    Stuff happens you cannot foresee sometimes and you have to make do with what you have available.

    Comment


    • Georgia beats UK after UK goaltends on a free throw, resulting in a Technical.
      Last edited by Tampa 2 4 life; 03-15-2008, 02:02 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        Georgia beats UK after UK goaltends on a free throw, resulting in a Technical.
        Wow. That's pretty lame for UK

        Comment


        • Never heard of goal tending on a free throw before.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
            Never heard of goal tending on a free throw before.
            Having not seen it I'm assuming what happened is that it hit the rim but didn't get outside of the cylinder when the UK player touched it

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              Having not seen it I'm assuming what happened is that it hit the rim but didn't get outside of the cylinder when the UK player touched it
              No, he jumped in the lane and knocked it away with out it touching the rim.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                No, he jumped in the lane and knocked it away with out it touching the rim.
                Well that's just dumb then

                Comment


                • Ha, that's pretty funny actually. I wish I could've seen it but I quit watching after Georgia hit a 3 with a second to go.

                  Comment


                  • and Virginia Tech throws away the game vs. UNC

                    Comment


                    • 48 fouls called in the MSU and Wisconsin game. 4 MSU players fouled out and the Badgers get the win. I'm JUICED right now!!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                        48 fouls called in the MSU and Wisconsin game. 4 MSU players fouled out and the Badgers get the win. I'm JUICED right now!!
                        Watching there four big men foul out one after another was great. They jinxed Bohannon on the free throws, "Mr. Perfect going to the line here, he's hit 45 of 47 in Big Ten play this year", he misses them both. Then Nietzel gets a perfect shot that I thought was going in, but just misses. I hope Trevon Hughes is ok though.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          Watching there four big men foul out one after another was great. They jinxed Bohannon on the free throws, "Mr. Perfect going to the line here, he's hit 45 of 47 in Big Ten play this year", he misses them both. Then Nietzel gets a perfect shot that I thought was going in, but just misses. I hope Trevon Hughes is ok though.
                          Is it just me, or does it seem like everytime an announcer talks about how great some player is at freethrows when theyre about to shoot, the player always seems to miss at least one and quite a bit both freethrows.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                            My Final 4 as of right now is North Carolina, Tennessee (gulp), UCLA, and Kansas (double gulp). That'll probably chance come Sunday but right now those are my 4, and I've got UCLA and UNC in the Title Game.
                            I've never quite understood the Kansas- Illinois feud...Is it simply because we signed Bill Self?



                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                              No, he jumped in the lane and knocked it away with out it touching the rim.
                              LOL...so wait, he jumped in the lane while the shot was going up and blocked it?



                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                                I've never quite understood the Kansas- Illinois feud...Is it simply because we signed Bill Self?
                                He's probably saying gulp because he's taking some pretty big risks by picking those teams to go that far, not because of any hate he may or may not have for Kansas.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information