• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait until tommorrow...

KU takes down Texas A&M 77-71 with Brandon Rush's 28 point performance

KU-UT tommorrow, and I can't wait

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Temple has a good team, and they're mostly underclassmen, but damn, St. Joes dominated that 1st half. Calathes tried to get going down the stretch but was exhausted. Dionte Christmas is a stud for Temple though, on both sides of the ball. Hopefully St. Joes still gets in the tourney. Lunardi said he thought they would, but that could just be wishful thinking since he's an alum, works for St. Joes, and does color for their games.

Originally posted by snuff
      Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

Comment

• ******* A Lofton. ******* A.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
          I have a hard time imaging them getting a 2 seed over Kansas, Texas, Duke, Georgetown, and Stanford
          Memphis
          Tennessee
          UCLA
          UNC

Those are the teams that are for sure over Wisconsin and look to be the one seeds as of now. That leaves 4 spots for 2 seeds. Georgetown, Kansas, Duke, Wisconsin, and Texas are the teams that would be in the running. Stanford has no chance. Duke should be pushed behind Wisconsin after their loss today. That would already put Wisconsin in as a two. Kansas and Texas play tomorrow, if Kansas wins they might have a shot at a one seed, but they are locked for a two seed. That would give Texas two more losses than Wisconsin and we beat Texas. That pushes them out. Now if Texas wins they get a two seed and Kansas probably still stays firm as a two. Georgetown is probably about even with us right now. You could make a case either way. I really think the Duke loss pushed them to a three already so both would get in anyway. As long as we don't choke away the Big Ten tournament tomorrow we have a better probability at getting a 2 than a 3.

Comment

• I think KU gets a #1 seed since Tennessee just went down...The Committee doesn't even pay attention to the Big 12 Championship, since it ends like half an hour before the brackets are due.

My predictions:
            #1 East-UNC
            #1 West- UCLA
            #1 South- Memphis
            #1 Midwest-Kansas (This could go to Tennessee though)

#2 Midwest- Tennessee
            #2 South- Texas
            #2 East-Georgetown
            #2 West-Wisconsin

#3 Midwest-Duke
            #3 West-Stanford
            #3 South- Louisville
            #3 East- Xavier

#4 Midwest- Notre Dame
            #4 East- UConn
            #4 South- Drake
            #4 West- Butler
            Last edited by adschofield; 03-15-2008, 08:41 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'd have Wisconsin as a 2 ahead of the likes of Duke and Tennessee, although I know Tenn's not gunna drop from a 1 seed to a 3 seed, but I still think Duke is not a #2 seed team, they're a 3 in my eyes, especially after their loss today.
              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                I'd have Wisconsin as a 2 ahead of the likes of Duke and Tennessee, although I know Tenn's not gunna drop from a 1 seed to a 3 seed, but I still think Duke is not a #2 seed team, they're a 3 in my eyes, especially after their loss today.
                Yeah, I'm starting to think that Duke is a 3 also...I edited my post

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Oh, wow, I didn't even see that Tennessee lost. Other than the win over Memphis what they've accomplished isn't all that impressive. If they won the tournament they should have gotten a one seed, but I think nvot had a valid point about maybe they should be a three although it's not likely.
                  Last edited by GB12; 03-15-2008, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• what a great week of bball so far.. can only hope the NCAA tournament will be this good

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Kent State is looking very strong. They should be a 8 or 9 seed, though will probably be a 10 or 11.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I think UNC and Memphis absolutely get #1 seeds. In any other year I'm not sure if I have UCLA getting a #1, but I think they get one. Depending on what the criteria is that they're basing their picks on, I say Kansas has to be the other #1. There's absolutely no one else really worthy and I'm not sold on Kansas as a #1, but they're definitely the most worthy of the remaining teams. I might have Texas as a sleeper for a 1 simply because they're so damn talented overall, but they didn't play as good as they could so I'm content with them as a 2.

Comment

• Bubble teams have to be pissed at all these tournament upsets. Looks like UNLV's going to take away another spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            Bubble teams have to be pissed at all these tournament upsets. Looks like UNLV's going to take away another spot.
                            Huh? UNLV was an at large lock anyway. It wasn't even a question.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Bubble teams have to be pissed at all these tournament upsets. Looks like UNLV's going to take away another spot.
                              Yea, I'm more interested in the bubble teams at this point then the top 4 seedings.

Anyone think Va Tech gets in simple because of their play, despite loosing? It's gunna be tough to not have them in, but they don't have an exactly sparkling resume prior to this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                                Yea, I'm more interested in the bubble teams at this point then the top 4 seedings.

Anyone think Va Tech gets in simple because of their play, despite loosing? It's gunna be tough to not have them in, but they don't have an exactly sparkling resume prior to this game.
                                Va Tech has absolutely no chance. You don't get in for almost beating someone. They've only beaten one good team this year, Miami, and even Miami isn't that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information