Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • By far the two highest #1 seeds got the two toughest brackets.

    Comment


    • uh oh Wisconsin has USC/KState then Georgetown.. could be a difficult road

      sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

      Comment


      • I like our chances for the Sweet 16 and even the Elite 8. UCONN not Miami....lol I'm not a homer. Speaking of Miami I thought they would be a 10 seed....what the hell?

        Kansas and Georgetown in the same bracket....can you say Wisconsin in the FF?

        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by etk View Post
          I like our chances for the Sweet 16 and even the Elite 8. UCONN not Miami....lol I'm not a homer. Speaking of Miami I thought they would be a 10 seed....what the hell?

          Kansas and Georgetown in the same bracket....can you say Wisconsin in the FF?
          I hate you etk :D

          I think Kansas has the 2nd easiest path to the Final Four

          Wisconsin won't make it to the Sweet 16 and we can beat Georgetown

          Easiest path: UCLA
          Second Easiest: Kansas
          Third: Memphis
          Fourth: UNC

          UNC got the shaft big time...they have the best 2 seed and the best 3 seed in the tournament



          sig by BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
            uh oh Wisconsin has USC/KState then Georgetown.. could be a difficult road
            I actually think they're great matchups. If Kansas State makes it out we'll take care of them easily. USC doesn't scare me either. I think we can grind it out with GTown. That'll be just like a Big Ten game against them. Kansas isn't even a bad matchup though I wouldn't expect to win that.

            Comment


            • You know, I thought UNC was getting a potential bad matchup with Indiana in the 2nd round, but the more I look at it, the more I realize Indiana has beaten no one ranked all that highly this year. A defeat of MSU is the only highly ranked RPI team they have beaten. But they turned around to lose to MSU by 29 after they defeated them.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                I hate you etk :D

                I think Kansas has the 2nd easiest path to the Final Four

                Wisconsin won't make it to the Sweet 16 and we can beat Georgetown

                Easiest path: UCLA
                Second Easiest: Kansas
                Third: Memphis
                Fourth: UNC

                UNC got the shaft big time...they have the best 2 seed and the best 3 seed in the tournament
                ********. We have an easy road to the Sweet 16 and are a better team than Georgetown.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  I actually think they're great matchups. If Kansas State makes it out we'll take care of them easily. USC doesn't scare me either. I think we can grind it out with GTown. That'll be just like a Big Ten game against them. Kansas isn't even a bad matchup though I wouldn't expect to win that.
                  I'm not worried about USC but I am about Kansas State... Beasley could be VERY hard to handle. Also I think G'Town could be more difficult than people think.

                  sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                    I hate you etk :D

                    I think Kansas has the 2nd easiest path to the Final Four

                    Wisconsin won't make it to the Sweet 16 and we can beat Georgetown

                    Easiest path: UCLA
                    Second Easiest: Kansas
                    Third: Memphis
                    Fourth: UNC

                    UNC got the shaft big time...they have the best 2 seed and the best 3 seed in the tournament
                    Kansas does have an easy path but they're choke artists so they'll find a way to blow it.

                    Easiest path UCLA? Not when they have to play Connecticut. We're inconsistent against bad teams but we'll be really tough if we do make it to the Sweet 16.

                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • I think Xavier has the best road that's not a #1.

                      Comment


                      • The selection committee apparently bent Tennessee over and ****** them in the ass.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                          And Kansas gets a #1 seed over a team with the #1 RPI and #1 SOS in Tennessee? LOL
                          Yeah put in a team who blew it in their conferance tourney over a team who shared the regular season title and won the conferance postseason title for the #1 or 2 rated RPI conferance

                          Comment


                          • Conference title, tournament title, better record than Duke, Texas, and Georgetown and we get a 3.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Conference title, tournament title, better record than Duke, Texas, and Georgetown and we get a 3.
                              I didn't like Wisky as a #2 seed, but why in God's name were they the last #3 seed?



                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                                I didn't like Wisky as a #2 seed, but why in God's name were they the last #3 seed?
                                They're actually the first 3 seed from what I read.

                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information