No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By far the two highest #1 seeds got the two toughest brackets.

Comment

• uh oh Wisconsin has USC/KState then Georgetown.. could be a difficult road

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• I like our chances for the Sweet 16 and even the Elite 8. UCONN not Miami....lol I'm not a homer. Speaking of Miami I thought they would be a 10 seed....what the hell?

Kansas and Georgetown in the same bracket....can you say Wisconsin in the FF?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
          I like our chances for the Sweet 16 and even the Elite 8. UCONN not Miami....lol I'm not a homer. Speaking of Miami I thought they would be a 10 seed....what the hell?

Kansas and Georgetown in the same bracket....can you say Wisconsin in the FF?
          I hate you etk :D

I think Kansas has the 2nd easiest path to the Final Four

Wisconsin won't make it to the Sweet 16 and we can beat Georgetown

Easiest path: UCLA
          Second Easiest: Kansas
          Third: Memphis
          Fourth: UNC

UNC got the shaft big time...they have the best 2 seed and the best 3 seed in the tournament

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
            uh oh Wisconsin has USC/KState then Georgetown.. could be a difficult road
            I actually think they're great matchups. If Kansas State makes it out we'll take care of them easily. USC doesn't scare me either. I think we can grind it out with GTown. That'll be just like a Big Ten game against them. Kansas isn't even a bad matchup though I wouldn't expect to win that.

Comment

• You know, I thought UNC was getting a potential bad matchup with Indiana in the 2nd round, but the more I look at it, the more I realize Indiana has beaten no one ranked all that highly this year. A defeat of MSU is the only highly ranked RPI team they have beaten. But they turned around to lose to MSU by 29 after they defeated them.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post

UNC got the shaft big time...they have the best 2 seed and the best 3 seed in the tournament
                ********. We have an easy road to the Sweet 16 and are a better team than Georgetown.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  I actually think they're great matchups. If Kansas State makes it out we'll take care of them easily. USC doesn't scare me either. I think we can grind it out with GTown. That'll be just like a Big Ten game against them. Kansas isn't even a bad matchup though I wouldn't expect to win that.
                  I'm not worried about USC but I am about Kansas State... Beasley could be VERY hard to handle. Also I think G'Town could be more difficult than people think.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

Kansas does have an easy path but they're choke artists so they'll find a way to blow it.

Easiest path UCLA? Not when they have to play Connecticut. We're inconsistent against bad teams but we'll be really tough if we do make it to the Sweet 16.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I think Xavier has the best road that's not a #1.

Comment

• The selection committee apparently bent Tennessee over and ****** them in the ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwillie26 View Post
                          And Kansas gets a #1 seed over a team with the #1 RPI and #1 SOS in Tennessee? LOL
                          Yeah put in a team who blew it in their conferance tourney over a team who shared the regular season title and won the conferance postseason title for the #1 or 2 rated RPI conferance

Comment

• Conference title, tournament title, better record than Duke, Texas, and Georgetown and we get a 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                              Conference title, tournament title, better record than Duke, Texas, and Georgetown and we get a 3.
                              I didn't like Wisky as a #2 seed, but why in God's name were they the last #3 seed?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

I didn't like Wisky as a #2 seed, but why in God's name were they the last #3 seed?
                                They're actually the first 3 seed from what I read.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information