College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
    I think Xavier has the best road that's not a #1.
    I have UGA over Xavier and then Baylor...

My bracket is awesome, I know.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
      I really like Baylor's chance for several upsets in this.
      Baylor lost to Colorado in the 1st round of the Big XII tourny i see them doing the same here

Comment

• Originally posted by Creek View Post
        3 big 5 schools in:

Villanova
        Temple
        St. Joes

Honestly, Arizona St. or Dayton or someone deserved a bid over 'Nova. That's really the only thing I disagree with.

Virginia Tech's coach is insanely annoying. Yes, it's a travesty you didn't lose your way into the tourney. He knows they lost to UNC, right? Has anyone told him?

But hey, they ALMOST beat them. Notre Dame football fans have used an ALMOST win to justify their coach's contract. Why can't VT fans use it to justify why they should be in the tourney? ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by ramsfan2005813 View Post
          watch out for Belmont as a possible 15 over 2 as they are in for the third straight year
          I follow the A-Sun conference and I can tell you, they have no chance.

Belmont relies as much on the 3 (actually, more) than Duke does. However, they play AWFUL defense compared to Duke.

For once, Duke will be athletically more gifted than their opposition.

Duke should win by 15-20 easy, unless they are laying bricks of epic proportions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
            The selection committee apparently bent Tennessee over and ****** them in the ass.
            How? They choked in their conference tourney. Tennessee has a huge chance of being upset because they don't play defense, same with Memphis.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I pray that Georgetown and Wisconsin don't meet. That will be the most boring game ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                Baylor lost to Colorado in the 1st round of the Big XII tourny i see them doing the same here

Yeah I like Purdue over Baylor. Also Butler as a 7 seed is a joke. They deserved a 4.

Comment

• Portland State over Kansas

Mark my words.
                  I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                  Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                    Portland State over Kansas

Mark my words.
                    Self isn't THAT big of a choke coach.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                      How? They choked in their conference tourney. Tennessee has a huge chance of being upset because they don't play defense, same with Memphis.

What? Memphis plays very good defense. Did you mean UNC?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                        I pray that Georgetown and Wisconsin don't meet. That will be the most boring game ever.
                        That will be a great game. Go watch the NBA if you want to see scoring with no defense.

Comment

• OOOOOOO.. USC vs Kansas St. Mayo vs Beas(T)ly..

I also want to see BYU vs Texas A&M.. BYU Surprises me..

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                            That will be a great game. Go watch the NBA if you want to see scoring with no defense.
                            Great if you like teams that can barely score 50 points. Boring Big 10 basketball meets boring Georgetown.

Comment

• Just some questions for you guys...

adschofield what do you think about me having Clemson beating Kansas...I'm being serious, I've been really impressed with Clemson and although Kansas impressed me too, I think Clemson's just the team that can slow them down....just curious as to how you feel about that upset because I know you love Kansas (I'm not being sarcastic btw, I'm seriously interested)?

Also, it seems a lot of people are doubting Purdue, saying Baylor could upset them and that Xavier has an easy path...I dnno about you but I think I'm gunna have Purdue in my elite 8.

What do you guys think about Pitt's chances? They're definitely in my sweet 16 and I want them to go further, but it'll be tough for them to potentially have to beat Memphis AND Texas.

Is UCLA a shoe-in for the FF with their schedule?

What's up with UNC's tough road? I think that's a little ridiculous, but I think they pull through, UNC over Louisville in the elite 8 anyone?

Why are Wisc fans only worried about facing Kansas St. and not USC? I think USC's one of the teams that can cause a lot of trouble for them, I'm considering USC upsetting Wisc.

Can St. Joes upset Oklahoma? I feel Oklahoma's a good team with Blake Griffin, but 6 is a little early and 11 possibly a little late for Joe's.
                              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Self isn't THAT big of a choke coach.
                                The B-ball team has to make up for our stinker of a season.

Appalachian State Basketball Edition!
                                I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
                                Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information