Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Someone convince me St. Joes can beat Oklahoma please. I'm thinking St. Joes keeps it close before losing it in the last 5 minutes like most of their games.

    Originally posted by snuff
    Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Creek View Post
      Someone convince me St. Joes can beat Oklahoma please. I'm thinking St. Joes keeps it close before losing it in the last 5 minutes like most of their games.

      Oklahoma isn't that good. Is that good enough?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
        Just some questions for you guys...

        adschofield what do you think about me having Clemson beating Kansas...I'm being serious, I've been really impressed with Clemson and although Kansas impressed me too, I think Clemson's just the team that can slow them down....just curious as to how you feel about that upset because I know you love Kansas (I'm not being sarcastic btw, I'm seriously interested)?
        I wouldn't. I'm not expecting Clemson to even make it to Kansas

        Also, it seems a lot of people are doubting Purdue, saying Baylor could upset them and that Xavier has an easy path...I dnno about you but I think I'm gunna have Purdue in my elite 8.
        Who the hell is saying that? Purdue handle Baylor with ease and I think they're very likely to "upset" Xavier.
        Why are Wisc fans only worried about facing Kansas St. and not USC? I think USC's one of the teams that can cause a lot of trouble for them, I'm considering USC upsetting Wisc.
        I'm not worried about either, and not Kansas State one bit. USC would be a tougher game, but they won't beat us.

        Can St. Joes upset Oklahoma? I feel Oklahoma's a good team with Blake Griffin, but 6 is a little early and 11 possibly a little late for Joe's.
        That's my favorite upset of the tournament. Strong possibility and either team would lose to Louisville so there's little risk involved.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
          I wouldn't. I'm not expecting Clemson to even make it to Kansas

          Who the hell is saying that? Purdue handle Baylor with ease and I think they're very likely to "upset" Xavier.
          I'm not worried about either, and not Kansas State one bit. USC would be a tougher game, but they won't beat us.


          That's my favorite upset of the tournament. Strong possibility and either team would lose to Louisville so there's little risk involved.

          Yeah I dont know why anybody would be scared of KSU. It's hard to beat tournament teams 2 on 5.

          Comment


          • Thanks...

            As for the Purdue thing, there were a few posts here and there the last few pages.

            As far as Clemson goes, I'm very curious as to why you don't think they'll be there (I'm assuming that means they'll lose to Vandy), I'm not impressed with Vandy...Ogilvy is very soft and they don't have much scoring other than Foster...but Clemson's specialty is shutting down the guards with their tenacious defense and full court press.

            I really only see one impressive win for Vandy all year (against Tennessee) and not to discredit it, but Vandy was home and Tenn was exhausted after throwing it all out against Memphis, the win was kinda expected. On the other hand they have a few embarrassing losses.

            I really think it's gunna be a Kansas vs. Clemson matchup, just not sure where to go after that..
            Glenn Dorsey will slip...

            Jets will not take McFadden...

            Comment


            • Am I gutsy or ******** to have Davidson in the Elite 8?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Oklahoma isn't that good. Is that good enough?
                Good enough for me.

                Go Hawks~!

                Originally posted by snuff
                Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                  Am I gutsy or ******** to have Davidson in the Elite 8?

                  ********. I think they'll definetly beat Gonzaga, but I think they'll lose to either Georgetown or Wisconsin before the elite eight.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    ********. I think they'll definetly beat Gonzaga, but I think they'll lose to either Georgetown or Wisconsin before the elite eight.
                    I'm leaning that way. Just looking for other opinions

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Creek View Post
                      Someone convince me St. Joes can beat Oklahoma please. I'm thinking St. Joes keeps it close before losing it in the last 5 minutes like most of their games.
                      St.Joes will beat them...I'm a Big 12 fan, and Oklahoma is simply horrible, they're post players are hurt (Longar and Blake Griffin) and their guards suck



                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Originally posted by BuckNaked
                      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                      Comment


                      • Bob Knight looks like he wants to kill Dick Vitale

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                          Just some questions for you guys...

                          adschofield what do you think about me having Clemson beating Kansas...I'm being serious, I've been really impressed with Clemson and although Kansas impressed me too, I think Clemson's just the team that can slow them down....just curious as to how you feel about that upset because I know you love Kansas (I'm not being sarcastic btw, I'm seriously interested)?

                          Can St. Joes upset Oklahoma? I feel Oklahoma's a good team with Blake Griffin, but 6 is a little early and 11 possibly a little late for Joe's.
                          I don't think it's absurd to consider Clemson over Kansas at all...I actually have that match-up as well. However, I still think that Kansas will come out on top. Kansas will handle the press well and will play well in the half-court. I really don't think that Clemson has the shooters to beat us



                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                          Comment


                          • Purdue vs. Baylor to me is the most interesting match-up..Purdue has the great perimeter defense while Baylor has the great perimeter offense



                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                              I don't think it's absurd to consider Clemson over Kansas at all...I actually have that match-up as well. However, I still think that Kansas will come out on top. Kansas will handle the press well and will play well in the half-court. I really don't think that Clemson has the shooters to beat us
                              Yea, that's the part that makes me nervous...it'll (at least I think it will) inevitably be a close game, and Clemson's likely to shoot themselves in the foot because of their horrendous free throw shooting. Add the fact that even if Clemson shuts Kansas down (just for arguments sake) Kansas has a very good D as well, and it's not like Clemson will then be able to easily take advantage offensively...
                              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

                              Jets will not take McFadden...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                                Bob Knight looks like he wants to kill Dick Vitale
                                That's not like Knight to get ticked off like that.

                                Originally posted by snuff
                                Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information