College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    I want to pick Villanova, but I'm having a tough time choosing.

Clemson is just way to talented and athletic for me to take Nova.

Comment

• pitt never seems to fair well in the tourney

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• I absolutely LOVE the UK matchup against Marquette. Couldn't have asked for a better one, very winnable.

If we managed to pull that off, the Stanford draw is just TERRIBLE. When I listed the only real teams I don't think we can contend with, Stanford was one of them (I think I even said that earlier in this thread). That would be a tough win, would've much rather had a Xavier or Duke.

Gotta love March, everyone all of the sudden becomes basketball experts.

Comment

• My Final 4:

North Carolina
          Georgetown
          Texas
          UCLA

Finals:

UCLA over North Carolina

Comment

• Does anyone know when the NIT bracket comes out?

Comment

• Memphis is winning it all. I'm just calling it now
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I just realized that since I'm going on Spring Break on Wed., I actually get to watch the opening round!!!

Comment

• my final 4 ..

North Carolina
                  USC
                  Memphis
                  UCLA

Finals

Memphis over North Carolina

Comment

• My Final 4:

UNC vs Georgetown
                    Texas Vs UCLA

UNC over Texas

Comment

• Memphis and Tennessee won't see the final 4, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                        Memphis is winning it all. I'm just calling it now

The only reason I see them not making the final four is that they haven't played anybody worth anything for a long time other than Tennessee. They are definetly good enough.

Comment

• They're STILL freaking debating why Va Tech deserved to be in.

They have TWO wins against the RPI top 75, get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            They're STILL freaking debating why Va Tech deserved to be in.

They have TWO wins against the RPI top 75, get over it.

But they almost beat North Carolina!!!!!

Comment

• I have Tennessee, Kansas, Memphis, and UCLA in the Final Four right now. That will probably change though, I'm not sure I buy three #1's and one #2 in the Final Four.

Comment

• You know, I'd give them credit for it no doubt if they actually beat anyone else. Their signature win is against a SEVEN seed in the NCAA tournament.

I hate picking teams like Pitt, yeah, they finished very strong but all too often teams like that fizzle out of the tournament early after a great run. The UGA/Xavier game could be interesting as well.

UNC/Texas/Kansas/UCLA for me... Very straight forward which concerns me but I think UNC/UCLA are the very strong teams. I love the seniors on Kansas, I think G-town has a good shot despite not dominating.
                                Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 03-16-2008, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information