No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't decide if USC in the final four is too much of a stretch. Other than Kansas I think they're the most talented team in that region.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      I can't decide if USC in the final four is too much of a stretch. Other than Kansas I think they're the most talented team in that region.
      If Wisconsin can take them in the half court, which is what they do, they should handle USC.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
        I have Tennessee, Kansas, Memphis, and UCLA in the Final Four right now. That will probably change though, I'm not sure I buy three #1's and one #2 in the Final Four.
        Why not? That's very safe and actually very likely....from what I can remember, there's generally been at least 2 #1 seeds in most of the Final Four's...at least recently.
        Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Anyone know where I can find an NIT bracket? Gotta fill one out for my Noles!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
            Anyone know where I can find an NIT bracket? Gotta fill one out for my Noles!

pretty sure they're not out yet.

Comment

• USC is certainly capable of a few more surprises. ;)

Comment

• NIT has been announced, just can't find any brackets.

Comment

• I personally think that BYU will give UCLA a fit...similar to OSU vs. Xavier last year...BYU has the defense and post players to stick with UCLA

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                    I personally think that BYU will give UCLA a fit...similar to OSU vs. Xavier last year...BYU has the defense and post players to stick with UCLA
                    I don't buy them getting past A&M, they've been very good this year with some big wins...

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                      I don't buy them getting past A&M, they've been very good this year with some big wins...

Who have they beaten other than Louisville, when Louisville was terrible earlier this year.

Comment

I personally think that BYU will give UCLA a fit...similar to OSU vs. Xavier last year...BYU has the defense and post players to stick with UCLA
                        Haven't seen BYU play, interesting...

I was hoping for Texas A&M vs. UK... Turgeon would be on meltdown.

Comment

• what major upsets do you have in your bracket?

i have Butler (7) upsetting Tennesee (2)

I have Villanova (12) upsetting Clemson (5) and Vanderbelt (4) and going to the elite 8.

i have Arizona (10) upsetting Duke (2)

my final four has all the #1 seeds except memphis where i have Stanford (3) instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                            BYU will shut down that perimeter offense for Texas A&M, which has been the only reason that A&M has done relatively well lately

I'm turn between Baylor and Purdue, I think I'm going with Baylor though

Anyone think Notre Dame can beat UNC

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              Who have they beaten other than Louisville, when Louisville was terrible earlier this year.
                              I'm talking about A&M being a good team dude...

Comment

BYU will shut down that perimeter offense for Texas A&M, which has been the only reason that A&M has done relatively well lately

I'm turn between Baylor and Purdue, I think I'm going with Baylor though

Anyone think Notre Dame can beat UNC

Yeah I picked Notre Dame to beat UNC. North Carolina just plays absolutely no defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information