• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way the bracket filled out... my final four list is:
    Louisville
    Kansas
    UCLA
    Texas
    and I have UCLA over Kansas in the finals.
    Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
    Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
    Originally posted by Lions WMD
    It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      How? They choked in their conference tourney. Tennessee has a huge chance of being upset because they don't play defense, same with Memphis.
      Because I don't see why losing one game to another tourney team drops you from a #1 seed to the worst #2 seed. I don't understand this Memphis nonsense you bring up as well. I didn't mention them in my post, and I hate that city.

Comment

• Guys, I keep seeing too many final fours with Louisville, Memphis and UT. They won't be reaching that far.

Comment

• When do the times come out?

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            When do the times come out?
            Not sure, I'm watching it like a hawk.

I work in healthcare and UK plays Thursday, people will have to wait if it's on when I'm working lol.

EDIT: Here you go...

http://www.ncaa.com/uploadedFiles/Sp...allBracket.pdf
            Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 03-16-2008, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              Guys, I keep seeing too many final fours with Louisville, Memphis and UT. They won't be reaching that far.
              Let's all listen to Nostrodamus because we shouldn't have our own opinions.

Comment

• Wrong, Nostradomus just BSed it all, I actually know what's happening lol.

I'm rooting for UT, I really am but their style of play just doesn't translate well to the tournament. If I'm wrong, which I am on many occassions, let me have it. But if not, I'll be reminding you ;)

Comment

Wrong, Nostradomus just BSed it all, I actually know what's happening lol.

I'm rooting for UT, I really am but their style of play just doesn't translate well to the tournament. If I'm wrong, which I am on many occassions, let me have it. But if not, I'll be reminding you ;)
                  I don't see why not... they beat two one seeds and one two seed during season and I see them getting past Stanford and Memphis.
                  And wow Kansas has a wide open path.
                  Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!

Comment

• Don't underestimate Bill Self's ability to choke in the tourney. Granted there's no Bucknell this year but I don't expect them to make it to the Final 4.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Wrong, Nostradomus just BSed it all, I actually know what's happening lol.

Im not calling you out just for UT, I was just saying you can't say that your opinion > everyone else's. At this point no one knows. It's just too unpredictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Don't underestimate Bill Self's ability to choke in the tourney. Granted there's no Bucknell this year but I don't expect them to make it to the Final 4.

I wanted to pick them to lose before the final four, but there was just no team that I thought was good enough to beat them in that region.

Comment

• Yeah, I guess it came off pretty arrogant... Let me reword it.

I just don't see Louisville/UT/Memphis putting together the sort of run to get into the tournament, it's too easy for a good coach/disciplined team to dictate the pace of UT/Memphis and Louisville is not very disciplined... Plus they have to run through UNC/UT if they wanted to get in anyway. I can't believe Arkansas apparently ran with you all and won.

Comment

• I just don't see Tennessee getting past Louisville's stout defense

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• I only have one team that's not a top 4 seed in the Sweet 16. >_<

Comment

• UNC would probably be the smarter/safer pick, but they would have to play Indiana, ND, and Tenn/Louisville to get to the final four, and I am going with Louisville based on gut feeling.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information