Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
    Originally posted by thetedginnshow
    Originally posted by 4pAc
    You want to take it a step further and use this bet to make the loser wear bears/packers sigs :twisted:
    Sure we can do that. You've got a bet buddy. Btw, this is the Duke bet right?
    you've got a bet... :twisted:
    Damn, this is gonna take a while, oh well.:lol

Btw, if anyone else wants to get in on this, be my guest. You're more than welcome to take either side, we'll just match you up with someone who's on the other side to switch sigs with. :D

I think it'll end up a little like this:

1. UNC
    2. Georgia Tech
    3. Maryland
    4. Duke
    5. Clemson
    6. NC State
    7. Wake Forest

That's my top 7.
    You think Wake will finish that low? I know it's a down year, but that'd be pretty surprising. I think Duke will get be above Maryland though. They're probably just as inconsistent, but I'd say their "highs" aren't quite as high. I'd like to see my boy Thaddeus Young take Ga Tech over UNC, but that won't happen.

Anyway, for whoever that was, Washington is infinitely better than Duke... and most other teams. Can't wait to see them play UCLA. I hope it's a good game.
    Please ready this Duke fans and take off the homer glasses.

Btw me saying Illinois is a better team than Duke is far from a homer statement.
    ilinois is a solid team and it would be a close game either way but do no tryand tell me Illini homerism does not run rampant in his thread and that you are not amog them
    Well no one has yet to dispute my breakdown of both Duke and Illinois on paper. No one has. It's sitting on page 28.

McRoberts and Paulus are two of the most overrated players in the nation. And they've shown that this season. Both were star guys out of high school and have yet to live up to the hype. They would not dominate anyone.
    I personally hate Paulus. Even in his good games, he turns the ball over a lot.
    Whooo Hooo, there you go Jags. Paulus couldn't dominante a paper bag.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
      Originally posted by yodachu
      You want to take it a step further and use this bet to make the loser wear bears/packers sigs :twisted:

Btw, if anyone else wants to get in on this, be my guest. You're more than welcome to take either side, we'll just match you up with someone who's on the other side to switch sigs with. :D

1. UNC
      2. Georgia Tech
      3. Maryland
      4. Duke
      5. Clemson
      6. NC State
      7. Wake Forest

That's my top 7.
      You think Wake will finish that low? I know it's a down year, but that'd be pretty surprising. I think Duke will get be above Maryland though. They're probably just as inconsistent, but I'd say their "highs" aren't quite as high. I'd like to see my boy Thaddeus Young take Ga Tech over UNC, but that won't happen.

Anyway, for whoever that was, Washington is infinitely better than Duke... and most other teams. Can't wait to see them play UCLA. I hope it's a good game.

Btw me saying Illinois is a better team than Duke is far from a homer statement.
      ilinois is a solid team and it would be a close game either way but do no tryand tell me Illini homerism does not run rampant in his thread and that you are not amog them
      Well no one has yet to dispute my breakdown of both Duke and Illinois on paper. No one has. It's sitting on page 28.

McRoberts and Paulus are two of the most overrated players in the nation. And they've shown that this season. Both were star guys out of high school and have yet to live up to the hype. They would not dominate anyone.
      However, I can not say the same about McRoberts. Paulus, however, yes, he is too up and down.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
        Originally posted by yodachu
        [quote:3cf95f6dbb="4pAc"]You want to take it a step further and use this bet to make the loser wear bears/packers sigs :twisted:

1. UNC
        2. Georgia Tech
        3. Maryland
        4. Duke
        5. Clemson
        6. NC State
        7. Wake Forest

That's my top 7.

However, I can not say the same about McRoberts. Paulus, however, yes, he is too up and down.[/quote:3cf95f6dbb]

McRoberts is soooo inconsistent right now. He'll throw out a game like Gonzaga, then he'll throw out a game like Marquette. I don't see him being dominant this season. Good? Yes, but they'll need him to be dominant and I don't think he can handle it.

The sad thing for Duke is that I think Nelson and Scheyer are going to have to carry this team. Nelson has the ability, but Scheyer, um yea. Not right now.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• To answer the question earlier......

No, we are not a top 10 team, we are too up and down.

Yes, we are a top 15 team. Prolly, around 15ish, but we are.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
            To answer the question earlier......

No, we are not a top 10 team, we are too up and down.

Yes, we are a top 15 team. Prolly, around 15ish, but we are.
            Explain why please yoda, other than the 11-1 record. We have a 12-2 record and we aren't ranked. So what makes Duke a top 15 team?

Btw danman, how been them Wolverines, 40 points to UCLA! :shock:

I'm sorry but Michigan is not a better team then Illinois, period end of story.

Comment

• Anyone watching the game (Bucks and Gators)?

It's a friggin 3 fest right now. Niether team looks very good. Like I've said before, and like Packer mentioned, OSU's inexperience could and IMO will be their downfall this season.

Comment

• I didn't know Horford would be playing. This would be EXTREMELY impressive then if Ohio State could pull it off.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  This is for Sweetness. Here are some post game quotes for IUPUI Head Coach Ron Hunter:

"In my opinion, I think (Indiana) is the best defensive team in the country.''

"They just take you out of absolutely everything."

"We played Illinois, and Illinois is a good team, but Indiana just takes you out of everything.''

:P
                  I want Sweetness to see it. :D

Comment

• Because the IUP coach is the guy to trust with this one.

Anyways, Bucks getting domianted at the moment, but I think we can come back and close in a bit.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• If OSU was shooting like th normally do they would be up by doube digits right now. Theyre geting a lot of good shots. People arent talking aout Conley enough he might be the quickest player in the Big Ten

Comment

• Originally posted by JBond93
                        Because the IUP coach is the guy to trust with this one.

Anyways, Bucks getting domianted at the moment, but I think we can come back and close in a bit.
                        I just want to show Sweetness what he said. :P Hunter actually is a very respected coach, and I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't jump to a bigger program after this year.

Comment

• While Florida has played well, Ohio State has had numerous shots that have done everything but fall. It isn't over yet.

I would agree that their inexperience could be their downfall, but they are loaded from top to bottom, which will really start to show in March. This team has the potential to equal the Fab Five, and I wouldn't be at all suprised if they did.

Comment

• this year or in the future because odens going to be leaving this year

Comment

• Originally posted by detroit4life
                              this year or in the future because odens going to be leaving this year
                              Yeah, I'm guessing he's saying this year. I think we can ride out and have a good run in the tourney, but not a final four birth.

That being said, it will be interesting to see who from this team stays and who goes onto the draft. We have Kousta Koufos coming anyways, so I'm happy.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunderstruck
                                While Florida has played well, Ohio State has had numerous shots that have done everything but fall. It isn't over yet.

I would agree that their inexperience could be their downfall, but they are loaded from top to bottom, which will really start to show in March. This team has the potential to equal the Fab Five, and I wouldn't be at all suprised if they did.
                                It's over now. Ohio States immaturity is killing them right now IMO. Taking terrible shots, bad passes, not playing defense.

This game proves that there is not clear cut favorite this season in College Basketball. Also, Oden is getting owned tonight. He's been ok on defense, but he's been beat. And he gives nothing on offense right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information