College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    In happier news, Akron took down Florida State and my buddy Nick Dials scored 21 points. Ohio State should have kept him on the team.

The only good thing about this loss is I never have to see Spencer Tollackson in a Gopher uniform ever again.

We have been a garbage rebounding team all year, one of our underrated problems. Everyone other than Coleman and Damian Johnson at times is a ***** on the boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
      So... Anyone else think that ASU got shafted? A little late, but since we are playing in the NIT tonight (lame) I wanted to know what you guys thought.

Seriously, the SEC sucks and let Georgia win. =(

Not really, their computer numbers just weren't very good. I think they might have been able to win a game in the tournament, but they just didn't do enough to get themselves in.

Comment

• Ok, I have a question for you guys. For my intro to basketball class we were learning the intricacies of the flex offense on Monday. I was assigned an out-of-class assignment of learning the name of Wisconsin's offense, and some details about that offense. I was hoping someone here could help me out on this one because I don't feel like googling right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
          Ok, I have a question for you guys. For my intro to basketball class we were learning the intricacies of the flex offense on Monday. I was assigned an out-of-class assignment of learning the name of Wisconsin's offense, and some details about that offense. I was hoping someone here could help me out on this one because I don't feel like googling right now.
          http://coachingbetterbball.blogspot....breakdown.html

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
            Ok, I have a question for you guys. For my intro to basketball class we were learning the intricacies of the flex offense on Monday. I was assigned an out-of-class assignment of learning the name of Wisconsin's offense, and some details about that offense. I was hoping someone here could help me out on this one because I don't feel like googling right now.

I'm sorry I dont have an answer for you, but that is the greatest class ever.

Comment

• it's called the swing

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Thanks for the help you guys.

Comment

• Drake vs. Western Kentucky

Who ya got?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                    Drake vs. Western Kentucky

Who ya got?
                    Believe it or not, I picked Western in both of my brackets. Hopefully that won't come back to bite me in the ass.

Comment

• I took Drake. I just love their style of play. I actually have them making it to the Sweet 16.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Emmenecker (sp?) is a stud, very underrated player. If WKU can stop him, they'll beat Drake, thing is no one has been able to stop him.

I've seen Drake play many a time this year and they are legit, they shoot lights out from 3-point land and they can also get it inside when need be. They have a serious shot at making a run in this thing, I have them in the Sweet 16.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I don't think they'll be able to beat UConn

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post

I've seen Drake play, they shoot lights out from 3-point land
                            Uh-oh.....that's not good news for us.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Courtney Lee is a STUD. WKU on mine.

Cannot freaking wait until tomorrow. I gotta work but I'm not going in till after the UK game is over (supposed to go in at 3). Then I'll watch the games on the computer at work all night, should be sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                                Courtney Lee is a STUD. WKU on mine.

Cannot freaking wait until tomorrow. I gotta work but I'm not going in till after the UK game is over (supposed to go in at 3). Then I'll watch the games on the computer at work all night, should be sweet.
                                Big fan of Courtney Lee as well...I believe he could be a 1st round pick in this year's draft

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information