No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I took a flier on WKU and put them in the Sweet 16. Everything else is pretty safe for me in the West.

Comment

• Don't doubt the MVC. Especially when they put strong teams into the tournament like Drake. WKU is a good team and Lee is a stud, but Drake runs an offense that not a lot of teams have seen before. They absolutely destroyed ISU in the MVC Final, destroyed them and ISU was a strong team this year.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
        I don't think they'll be able to beat UConn
        UCONN has been inconsistent this year. Drake has been lights all year long, they'll get to the Sweet 16.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• man i have 2 #1's and 2 #3's in the final four....

this bracket is going to suck.

Comment

• UAB -vs- VCU on ESPN2.

Vaden -vs- Maynor. I'll put my money on Vaden.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              UAB -vs- VCU on ESPN2.

Vaden -vs- Maynor. I'll put my money on Vaden.
              Great Game by UAB, but VCU is impossible to pull away from. Maynor had probably his worst game of the year. In the first half his shooting and decision making were horrible which is so uncharacteristic for him. But despite playing so poorly he still managed 22 points, 6 assists, and 4 boards, and at the end of the game single handedly kept them in it with UAB unable to stop his drive. Vaden isn't that impressive to me, good shooter but isn't the athlete to play in the NBA. Has a solid future in Europe though.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• michael beasley=rasheed wallace

that is all

Comment

• michael beasley>rasheed wallace

that is all

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                    Great Game by UAB, but VCU is impossible to pull away from. Maynor had probably his worst game of the year. In the first half his shooting and decision making were horrible which is so uncharacteristic for him. But despite playing so poorly he still managed 22 points, 6 assists, and 4 boards, and at the end of the game single handedly kept them in it with UAB unable to stop his drive. Vaden isn't that impressive to me, good shooter but isn't the athlete to play in the NBA. Has a solid future in Europe though.
                    Yeah, I'm a little biased to Vaden. When he put up 28 (I think) against UK in the 2nd half of our game this year it was just amazing. I've never seen anything like it, he was just flat out on fire... Hand in his face, two feet behind the line and he'd still nail it. Didn't show any inside game really, I figured that was what kept him out of any NBA talk.

Comment

• Joined the yahoo thing, really feelin my bracket

Sig by Me

Comment

• Michael Beasley = Rasheed Wallace on roids. If MB continues to work on his game and stay focused, kids a special talent. And he's got more of an inside game/rebounding game than Rasheed does IMO. I think Rasheed is more perimeter oriented as well. But it's a pretty good comparison.

Comment

• Anyone else have Cal St. Fullerton over Wisconsin?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                            Anyone else have Cal St. Fullerton over Wisconsin?
                            No way Jose. I have Wisconsin going deep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
                              No way Jose. I have Wisconsin going deep.
                              Sucks for your bracket ;)

Come to think of it, I have all the Big 10 teams losing in the first round....

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• i have wisconsin in the final four....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information