Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
    Sucks for your bracket ;)

Come to think of it, I have all the Big 10 teams losing in the first round....
    Yeah, you're not going to win your pool. Wisconsin most definitely will not lose, Michigan State won't be a 5-12 upset, Purdue won't lose to Baylor. Indiana is the only I see with a realistic shot of going out in the first round, but they should handle Arkansas with out much difficulty. Wisconsin will get at least to the Sweet Sixteen. Purdue I have over Xavier though that one's definitely understandable to have the other way around. Indiana and Michigan State should both be out in the second round.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      Anyone else have Cal St. Fullerton over Wisconsin?
      Yes. Its just a hunch though, nothing really backing it up

Comment

• Hmmm... Hearing some interesting rumors about Kansas players, I'm just going to assume it's BS but if I get anything with actual substance to it I'll post up.

Comment

• and these rumors would be????

Comment

• Originally posted by roidrunner View Post
            and these rumors would be????
            I'll let you read for yourself, probably just BS but if it was actually true it'd be quite the twist.

http://boards.kusports.com/showflat....=1&vc=1&nt=all

They got it off texags.com
            http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...e=1&forum_id=7

Comment

• if true that would hit them hard. all i can say is never bring your **** with you

Comment

• Beasley's been compared to Sheed before and that's valid. I was actually watching the Cavs/Pistons game today to compare his foot speed to LeBron and Prince. He's actually just as fast as Prince, in my mind, so that settled any thoughts IMO of him being too slow for the 3. In comparison to Sheed though, he's relatively similar, but with his athleticism and lack of length, I'd still say he's closer to Melo than Sheed. He's really a unique prospect, though.

Can't wait for that game. After I go to the Pro Football HOF, I should be back right in time for opening tip-off.

First my bracket was crazy with UNC and Duke in the final, but now it's chalk-filled with KU and UCLA there. I was kind of disappointed when I saw my championship was the same as Chris McKendry's.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  Yeah, you're not going to win your pool. Wisconsin most definitely will not lose, Michigan State won't be a 5-12 upset, Purdue won't lose to Baylor. Indiana is the only I see with a realistic shot of going out in the first round, but they should handle Arkansas with out much difficulty. Wisconsin will get at least to the Sweet Sixteen. Purdue I have over Xavier though that one's definitely understandable to have the other way around. Indiana and Michigan State should both be out in the second round.
                  I actually have Michigan State losing. They are definitely a very talented team, but they have been so inconsistent this year, that I had to have them as one of my 5-12 upsets. I have the rest of the Big 10 teams winning though.

Comment

• Indiana could lose, hell they lost to Minnesota and we've got a bunch of junior varsity players.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Arkansas is a tough, tough team and with the way IU has been playing as of late, I have them losing that game. Dakich has lost all control, Gordon is playing "me" ball, Thomas is fouling out in 2 minutes every game, Ellis is a loose cannon and has faded, and I don't think DJ really cares that much anymore.

IU is still a talented squad but if they don't get knocked out by Arkansas, they'll be ousted by UNC. I've got Purdue and Wisky making a run in this tourney, and MSU losing to Pitt in the 2nd Round. I don't like inconsistent teams come this time of year, and the Spartans are highly inconsistent. The ability to beat almost anyone, but also the ability to come out flat and be upset.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                        Michael Beasley = Rasheed Wallace on roids. If MB continues to work on his game and stay focused, kids a special talent. And he's got more of an inside game/rebounding game than Rasheed does IMO. I think Rasheed is more perimeter oriented as well. But it's a pretty good comparison.
                        if rasheed gave two shits he would be so much more dominant. i agree though that beasley has more talent coming into the draft than wallace did. but i was just saying thats the best comparison i could really think of. really similar games. both can shoot and both have low post games

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                          I'll let you read for yourself, probably just BS but if it was actually true it'd be quite the twist.

http://boards.kusports.com/showflat....=1&vc=1&nt=all

They got it off texags.com
                          http://texags.com/main/forum.reply.a...e=1&forum_id=7
                          If that's true, I think I'm going to be sick...but it's most likely not

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• I doubt it's true. Would have been reported elsewhere. All this other stuff has no credibility.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• A lot of people are falling in love w/ my Arizona Wildcats. First, everyone was complaining that they even got in and now everyone is on the bandwagon. Tons of talent...anything is possible but, I even as a fan, are not sold on them going that deep in the tourny. This season has just been one huge disappointment, my expectations are quite low.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 03-20-2008, 09:50 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I don't think much of Oregon or Arizona. Arizona has a lot of talent, but I don't see them take advantage of it. Lute Olson as the coach right now might have changed my mind, but I'm not a fan of the current squad under the existing regime. I think they got in on "brand name", and they didn't rise to the occasion enough during the season. I have not picked them at all.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information