College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    You live in Michigan, what do you expect?
    This happens every year and since I can't really do anything about it, I force myself to complain.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
      If you buy the package and have a dedicated channel, you shouldn't have to be at the whim of CBS. Period.
      Then why did you buy the package?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• You buy the package conceivably to avoid having to be at the mercy of CBS. They have dedicated feeds, but they seemingly intentionally mess it up. I think $50 should give you the right to control what you see.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Well i am 2 for 3 so far. lol. I took Temple. Im glad Xavier is going on. Im rooting for any A-10 Team. I also have Saint Joes winning.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• i went with temple as well, disappointed that they played so poorly, really didnt even make it a game. Im not a big fan of any of the Big 10 teams this year, so I dont see MSU going that far, which is a big reason why i chose Temple to upset them, its not going to kill my brackets having Temple lose...

Comment

• 3 for 3 \, so far so good. knock on wood....

Comment

• The most played matchup in tournament history is Kentucky-Marquette. I wouldn't have guessed that.

And I'm 3-3 after the first set of games.

Comment

• i have a feeling that UK will win. but i went went with Marquette

Comment

• I'm 3 for 3, but I have Marquette...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• well hopefully UK chokes....

Comment

• Wow, there is NO ONE in the stands at the Marq-UK game.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• where is the game at???

Comment

• Anaheim, which is stupid. Put it in Sacramento or a city where people dont' have as many entertainment options. Fans simple won't travel that much for a 1st weekend game.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• yea that is way out of the way from lexington and Milwaukee. kinda stupid to put them way out there.

Comment

• What is you guys biggest upset for today?

I have Winthrop over Washington State. It was Just a Random pick.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information