No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have no idea where they stuck all the UK fans. I can hear them just can't seem them... I know we outnumber Marquettes.

I'm going to lose my voice screaming at the TV, most I've ever wanted a UK team to win... I'm hoping for the best. Ramel isn't starting all that great but with 2 minutes left he will be our best scorer.

We survived with our best defender (Harris) out for a while and Jasper hasn't done much. We can play better than this but Marquette can get in the lane like it's their job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Is Kent State getting dominated?
      Yes, by 21.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Wow Kent St is shooting 19%, 0-5 from 3pt, star struck much? I have them winning...
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Well, I was close with my upset call. We only lost by 24.

But when Kansas has so much more size and shoots 50+% from the field there isn't much of a chance(not like I thought there was a real chance anyway.)
          I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
          Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

• Woo on pace for 20 points. They'd make St. Louis proud.

Comment

• Hey, I was at the game when St. Louis stunk up the joint. That was a great defensive performance coupled with some bad luck, no rebounding effort, and no attacking.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Hey, I was at the game when St. Louis stunk up the joint. That was a great defensive performance coupled with some bad luck, no rebounding effort, and no attacking.
                Hmmm...Sounds like another day in the Big 10 conference ;)

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                  Hmmm...Sounds like another day in the Big 10 conference ;)
                  How's that "Big Ten sucks" strategy working for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    How's that "Big Ten sucks" strategy working for you?
                    Not well, lol, I picked Temple and Baylor, and they're going down...I switched my pick back to Wisconsin at the last second though

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                      Not well, lol, I picked Temple and Baylor, and they're going down...I switched my pick back to Wisconsin at the last second though
                      I had BU getting to the Sweet 16 so my bracket is in serious jepoardy

Comment

• Haha Ramiel Bradley just yelled the F word very clearly.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          I had BU getting to the Sweet 16 so my bracket is in serious jepoardy
                          I thought I had Purdue, I wanted Purdue, I was cheering on Purdue.....but for some reason I have Baylor for the upset on my bracket. WTF....was I drunk?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I am about to lose three games in Session #2: Kentucky, Baylor, and Kent State. Well, at least I didn't have any of them going further than Round 2.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• UK-Marquette is a good one...

OMGZ Crawford
                              Last edited by etk; 03-20-2008, 04:36 PM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Kentucky, you ******* teases.

Keeping it close and not finishing the job only took me away from my team's game.

I hope Stanford destroys you, Marquette.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                                Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information