X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah my Baylor upset strategy is going downhill

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Why wouldn't they put KSU-USC as the only game for the next slot? Stanford-Cornell will get boring fast.

Comment

• im 4-5 stupid kent state

Comment

• my friend picked Kent State to go to the Final 4, what an idiot

Comment

• dude that has to be a kick in the pants for him

Comment

• I'll be 6 of 7 after the Purdue game.

Comment

• im just hoping UConn gets knocked off by USD

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                  Why wouldn't they put KSU-USC as the only game for the next slot? Stanford-Cornell will get boring fast.
                  Most markets go to local and national news anyway. That's why.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I'm 7 of 7 so far

Comment

• I'm not cause I decided to try to pick some upsets this year. I thought Kentucky could pull it off but it was just a battle of two inconsistent teams.. good game though. I put too much stock into Baylor as my sleeper team because I thought they could give teams fits with their athleticism but it ended up being Purdue who scored 90 points :(.

Comment

• I'm 7 for 7 but my Mason final 4 pick, amongst others are sure to fail me, but I don't really give a hoot in my bracket, I only have $100 on it in my office pool and I never win anyways, I just decided to pick crazy this year because every year I pick smart I lose. And that random guy who picks with no reason and doesn't watch sports always wins.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I knew UK would have trouble with Marquette's speed and game tempo, although Bradley and Crawford were ridiculous today...54 of their teams 66 points, holy ****.

Stanford is overrated, I had them beating Marquette but I think they could lose that game, good thing I have Texas beating both in that game.

Big 10 teams played well today...MSU beat a solid Temple team, I think if they can play consistent they have a shot at taking down Pitt and Memphis. Purdue looked great. I really, really want them to beat Xavier so they can knock off Duke. Both teams love to run and shoot the 3, talk about a track meet. I think Johnson would give Duke problems on the glass in that game.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The KState USC game should be pretty good.

Comment

• Ok so maybe Stanford is good, but they're inconsistent. Still think they're exiting early.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I hate feeling almost obligated to pick upsets to seperate yourself from the pack. You know most people don't know a damn thing about college basketball and pick the highest seed to win every game...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information