• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danman253
    Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by yodachu
    To answer the question earlier......

No, we are not a top 10 team, we are too up and down.

Yes, we are a top 15 team. Prolly, around 15ish, but we are.
    Explain why please yoda, other than the 11-1 record. We have a 12-2 record and we aren't ranked. So what makes Duke a top 15 team?

Btw danman, how been them Wolverines, 40 points to UCLA! :shock:

I'm sorry but Michigan is not a better team then Illinois, period end of story.
    Or UCLA is incredibly good. 23 turnovers will kill you. Michigan will sweep Illinois, mark it down
    Yeah, they are pretty good. But you don't lose by fourty points and call your team "underrated." You guys got your asses kicked and you can't use the "but the other team is really good" excuse.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Explain why please yoda, other than the 11-1 record. We have a 12-2 record and we aren't ranked. So what makes Duke a top 15 team?

Or UCLA is incredibly good. 23 turnovers will kill you. Michigan will sweep Illinois, mark it down
      Just stop dude, please. It's laughable at this point. You have played a very weak non conference schedule and just lost by 40 points to the #1 team in the nation.

And again tt and other Duke fans, you call me a homer but you've...

A) Yet to say anything about my matchup post on Page 28

B) Provide any basis to why Duke is good besides their record

C) Yet to prove to me that you aren't a serious homer, even ttgs said a lot of teams were better than you

D) You've yet to answer my questions about how you feel about their ranking

Step up to the plate and say something besides them having only one loss.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
        Originally posted by danman253

Just stop dude, please. It's laughable at this point. You have played a very weak non conference schedule and just lost by 40 points to the #1 team in the nation.

C) Yet to prove to me that you aren't a serious homer, even ttgs said a lot of teams were better than you

UCLA's not that great. My favorite team Kentucky almost won and they arent that great this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked

UCLA's not that great. My favorite team Kentucky almost won and they arent that great this year.
          And yet they beat Michigan by 40 points, maybe there's a connection between the 40 point disparity and Michigan not being too good this season. What the hell do I know though?

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• One to go.

Comment

• Florida played really well against Ohio State. BUT I do feel that Florida will have trouble come March with a team that likes to run like a UNC or a Kansas. Florida is so much better when they force the game to be played in the half court because Horford and Noah are dominant. If the game is played faster and it is a run and gun type of game, you take out Horford and Noah.

Comment

• Originally posted by EHobbs27
                Florida played really well against Ohio State. BUT I do feel that Florida will have trouble come March with a team that likes to run like a UNC or a Kansas. Florida is so much better when they force the game to be played in the half court because Horford and Noah are dominant. If the game is played faster and it is a run and gun type of game, you take out Horford and Noah.
                Not really, athletic guys like Brewer and Green will get back on defense and will stop transition offense. And you can't say Hansborough and Brandan Wright are gonna beat Noah and Horford down the court, defense isn't a problem with Florida, and they will slow it down on offense and set up, still Flordia won't win the championship it's gonna be GTown.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

any other reason??? the only thing that matters in the rankings is your record.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088

And we're 12-2 with 6 injuries this season (Chet, Jamar, Warren, Shaun, Semrau, and Randle. You're only argument is their record. Can you even make a legit argument about talent or is that too far out their for you?

I'd really like to see what you can do if you lost Nelson (IMO your best player and scorer if he had a groin injury), McRoberts (if he had a chipped bone in his hand), Paulus (if he had turf toe and foot problems), Scheyer (freshman if he had a severe viral infection), and Henderson (with an ankle injury). Not to mention one of your leaders getting suspended for 4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088

And we're 12-2 with 6 injuries this season (Chet, Jamar, Warren, Shaun, Semrau, and Randle. You're only argument is their record. Can you even make a legit argument about talent or is that too far out their for you?

I'd really like to see what you can do if you lost Nelson (IMO your best player and scorer if he had a groin injury), McRoberts (if he had a chipped bone in his hand), Paulus (if he had turf toe and foot problems), Scheyer (freshman if he had a severe viral infection), and Henderson (with an ankle injury). Not to mention one of your leaders getting suspended for 4 games.
                      i could talk about talent all day, but the bottem line is production. and production is your record. What difference does talent make if you don't win?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088

i could talk about talent all day, but the bottem line is production. and production is your record. What difference does talent make if you don't win?
                        That's not the point of my argument. My argument is that we are a better team on paper and you disputed that. And with our injuries, I'd argue we've been just as productive as you. Kinda hard to win games when you've had a make shift lineup the entire season.

Comment

• Sweetness please tell me something that is supposed to impress me about Illinopis at this point, because i don't see it...

Also you obviusly did not watch the game Michigan was in it until about 12 minutes left in the game.

Comment

Sweetness please tell me something that is supposed to impress me about Illinopis at this point, because i don't see it...

Also you obviusly did not watch the game Michigan was in it until about 12 minutes left in the game.
                            no kidding. illinios is a joke.

they get smoked.

Comment

Sweetness please tell me something that is supposed to impress me about Illinopis at this point, because i don't see it...

So in the last 12 minutes UCLA went on a 40-0 scoring run? Or does "being in it" mean down by only ten or twenty points?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

That's not the point of my argument. My argument is that we are a better team on paper and you disputed that. And with our injuries, I'd argue we've been just as productive as you. Kinda hard to win games when you've had a make shift lineup the entire season.
                                On paper? on paper? who gives a **** about on paper! You've been just as productive as duke??????????? duke has two top 25 wins, you have 0. duke has 1 loss you have 2. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

they get smoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information