No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ah, man. im not even a big follower of college BB but i like to see upsets happen and i really wanted to see duke go down...

i know of a good number of people whos brackets would be pretty f*cked after that, lol.

oh well

Comment

• If Zona wins, I really think they beat Duke. Which would help my bracket immensly. I like USC for some reason, felt Mayo would show up more. A little disappointed, and now K-State can't go far
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
        I had Kansas State in my bracket. I don't know why there were a handful of people who thought they had no chance against USC.
        My friends where calling my stupid I was like just watch Michael Beastley would have a big game and USC would lose bu double digits, I feel so good right now :D

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
          If Zona wins, I really think they beat Duke. Which would help my bracket immensly. I like USC for some reason, felt Mayo would show up more. A little disappointed, and now K-State can't go far
          West Virginia will beat Arizona, West Virginia will beat Duke

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
            West Virginia will beat Arizona, West Virginia will beat Duke
            that cant happen!!! west virginia sucks. They won't be focused, they're too busy kissing their cousins and touching little boys
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• USC really just f'ed up my bracket...I had them to the Elite 8

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Yeah, even Joe Alexander, Darris Nichols and company will give dook fits. If Belmont's athleticism can give them problems, any team can do the same.

Comment

USC will lose to Kansas State
                  Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                  Have you seen KSU play this past month...they've been absolutely anemic
                  page 307 on Monday

I was right :D

Comment

page 307 on Monday

I was right :D
                    Touche...KSU really suprised me, this is the best they've played in the last month, and if they continue to play the way they did tonight, I think they can go to the Elite 8

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I had Kansas State in my bracket. I don't know why there were a handful of people who thought they had no chance against USC.
                      I have Kansas State going to the Sweet 16 as well. The Big 12 is starting to come out of this day looking very good.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• can a team from the Big XII finally win a national Championship?

Comment

can a team from the Big XII finally win a national Championship?
                          Kansas and Texas both have great shots

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

because they were terrible in the regular season. Just terrible.

Originally posted by HChu View Post
                            Yeah, I wasn't understanding all the USC love on this board.
                            I dislike USC as well, their inconsistency is mind-boggling, but K State was worse during the season. I took USC but it was basically a decision of "which team sucks worse".

WVU to the Sweet 16. Just watch.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Cal St Fullerton looks looks real good early against Wisky

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                                because they were terrible in the regular season. Just terrible.

I dislike USC as well, their inconsistency is mind-boggling, but K State was worse during the season. I took USC but it was basically a decision of "which team sucks worse".

WVU to the Sweet 16. Just watch.
                                I don't know if they were terrible. They did hand Kansas their first loss which you have to give them credit for.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information