College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I don't know if they were terrible. They did hand Kansas their first loss which you have to give them credit for.
    I forgot about that one because they lost so many bad games after that. I don't like picking inconsistent and underachieving teams come tournament time, and the posters who think they've won because they have KState in the S16 or E8 will be disappointed.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      USC really just f'ed up my bracket...I had them to the Elite 8
      Why the hell did you pick a team like USC to the Elite 8? A team that has been inconsistent all year long and outside of Mayo, really isn't that strong...KSU just destroyed that team tonight, it wasn't even really close.

I figured they'd kill the Trojans on the boards and that's why I chose them in the upset.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Cal St. Fullerton-Wisky is turning into a great game

28-26 Wisky

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Can people stop calling Wisconsin "Wisky?" Nobody calls it Wisky that actually knows anything about the University.

Comment

• I don't think Kansas State was terrible in the regular season. They had a bad stretch at the end of the season, but they were pretty good overall I thought.

Comment

• This is the first time Frank Martin has actually had confidence in using his bench. That was the major key to this game. He out-coached Floyd by a mile. Oddly enough though, my thought that Mayo would want to press in the presence of another star came true as they could have very well came out of there with a victory had he not starting chucking up shots at a critical point in the game. Wonderful performance by the Wildcats. I haven't been happier about my bracket being busted. Hopefully Cal-State can channel their baseball magic and pull out a huge upset to try and get K-State a better shot at the Sweet 16.

But holy crap. My boy Beasley. He really proved in this game, at least IMO, that he should be playing the 3 in the NBA. Loved the performance from him.

And goddamn Duke. Almost gave me a heart attack. ...But now you're going to the Elite Eight.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• well i am 11-12 right now. stupid kent state.

Comment

• Originally posted by andyjo672 View Post
                  Can people stop calling Wisconsin "Wisky?" Nobody calls it Wisky that actually knows anything about the University.
                  I don't know. I hate it though. If I'm going to shorten it, I'll drop "Wisco" occasionally, but that's it.

Comment

• I'm where a timeout meets, I'm sick of this commercial...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
                      I'm where a timeout meets, I'm sick of this commercial...
                      haha i hate that commercial too

Comment

• Lol, and there were people picking USC to go further than UCLA...
                        Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                        Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                        Originally posted by Lions WMD
                        It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• I wish Ramel Bradley and Joe Crawford could get their jerseys hung in the rafters. They've been absolutely amazing.

Crawford had one of, if not the greatest, games I've ever witnessed a UK player have. You absolutely knew he'd take the shots and he was just possessed, easily his best game ever. Sucks to see them go and it killed me when Joe was balling after the game.

I'm very pumped for the future of UK, the post game comments were awesome... This coaching staff means business and the players are buying in. I'm not doubting us being top 15 next year despite losing Joe and Ramel.

PS... If Joe Crawford doesn't play in the NBA next year it's a crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                            I don't think Kansas State was terrible in the regular season. They had a bad stretch at the end of the season, but they were pretty good overall I thought.
                            I'm biased because I saw them in their bad games. That's what can happen in a 30-game season.

Lookin good with these 4 games right now...if all the teams hold on I'll be content with my day. I got a few losses but none that cost me more than 1 round.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• How in God's name was Brian Butch a McDonald's All-American? Didn't he take a redshirt?

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Damn homerism got the best of me, there goes my Sweet 16 pick with Mason.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information