College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
    How in God's name was Brian Butch a McDonald's All-American? Didn't he take a redshirt?
    He was a 6-11 guy with decent scoring ability playing against Wisconsin high school players.

Comment

• Nic Wise w/ the big three.

edit...Bayless just hit one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Upset to see Belmont blow it. But I'm doing pretty good with my pics right now.

Comment

• Arizona going home early, I told pretty much everyone i knew not to buy the hype. Hopefully, they listened to me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• damn you arizona...

only sweet 16 gone

Comment

• Solid game for Wisconsin. Started off a little rough, but finally got CS-Fullerton to play our style. While UW isn't the most talented team in the nation, I think Bo Ryan is one of the best coaches around. We could beat any team in the nation on a given night in my opinion. No, I don't believe we'll win the championship, but I believe we can keep winning until we run into a team who has a night of great shooting.

Comment

• Wow. Lowest ever first half in NCAA tourney history and lowest overall score by a team in tourney history. UCLA is nasty.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Miss. Valley State scored 29 points...

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                    Solid game for Wisconsin. Started off a little rough, but finally got CS-Fullerton to play our style. While UW isn't the most talented team in the nation, I think Bo Ryan is one of the best coaches around. We could beat any team in the nation on a given night in my opinion. No, I don't believe we'll win the championship, but I believe we can keep winning until we run into a team who has a night of great shooting.
                    A 15 point win keeping the opponent in the 50s is a good victory for us. That was just above our average and CSF was 5th in the nation in scoring with 82ppg, 56 tonight was their lowest of the season. And damn can Akognon shoot or what. 31 points, 5-11 from three accounting for 55% of his team's offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                      Wow. Lowest ever first half in NCAA tourney history and lowest overall score by a team in tourney history. UCLA is nasty.
                      Championship:)
                      Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
                      Waaaaaaaaah!!! It was totally cooler when I was the only one who made a truth thread. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I thought that when I "retired" people would honor me by never making truth threads. WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!!!
                      Originally posted by Lions WMD
                      It's called Auto Fellatio!

Comment

• Glad we (Wisconsin) won and I think we played a pretty good game. CS Fullerton was a solid team all around and Josh Akognon is really something special. If he wasn't playing Wisconsin I would have enjoyed his presence much more.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                          Miss. Valley State scored 29 points...
                          They really should have been in the play in game not Mt. St. Mary's. I don'y understand why they weren't.

Comment

• 11 of 16 today = Frustration. At least all of my Sweet 16 teams are still alive. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Pitt had the best of Oral Roberts all day long. That Michigan State game will be intense.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• My picks are in the shitter. However, 3 of my 4 final four teams played today and they all kicked ass, so thats great. Kansas and UCLA looked awesome, love my final pick after today even if they had victories over Portland State and Mississippi Valley State. Pittsburgh (my other Final Four team) looked great as well. All I can say is Pittsburgh is my only hope cuz every1 and their grandmother picked Kansas and UCLA, also UNC. SO GO PANTHERS!!!!

And oh yeah, WTF was I thinking when I picked Duke to the elite 8, they will lose to West Virginia. Shoulda lost to Belmont.

Comment

• I forgot to mention how classy it was that Dominic James went over to Joe Crawford before the game was over when Joe's head was buried in his towel crying... UK fan's took notice, very classy gesture.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information