No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proud of my boys from AU, great game. They should be back next year as Garrison Carr, Derrick Mercer, and Brian Gilmore are all juniors. At least Gilmore got to nut all over Chisim's face. Tennessee will not get far because they are awful inside. To get out rebounded by like 20 to American is flat out embarrassing. They don't have a guy who averages more than 4 rpg on that team.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Adam Morrison really looks like a serial killer behind Gonzaga's bench.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• My boys at Stanford win big yesterday. I got Stanford winning it this year. Once the Lope twins get going, its a wrap. STANFORD!!!!! Marquette is next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
          My boys at Stanford win big yesterday. I got Stanford winning it this year. Once the Lope twins get going, its a wrap. STANFORD!!!!! Marquette is next.
          Stanford has nooooooooooo backcourt. They will make it to the sweet 16, but Texas' guard play will beat out Stanford's front court.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            Stanford has nooooooooooo backcourt. They will make it to the sweet 16, but Texas' guard play will beat out Stanford's front court.
            Even without the backcourt, no one in this tourny has any big men capable to even competing with the Lopez bros. If they get going, no one will be able to get by. For Texas to win over Stanford, they will need to shoot lights out. The Lopez twins will be a force to rab rebounds, and can body Texas upfront. I like Stanford.

Comment

• Im gonna be ******* pissed if WKY blows this ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                Proud of my boys from AU, great game. They should be back next year as Garrison Carr, Derrick Mercer, and Brian Gilmore are all juniors. At least Gilmore got to nut all over Chisim's face. Tennessee will not get far because they are awful inside. To get out rebounded by like 20 to American is flat out embarrassing. They don't have a guy who averages more than 4 rpg on that team.
                Tennessee has 3 guys who average over 4 rebounds a game. And part of the reason those numbers are so low is because our bigs sub a lot. But yeah, they still aren't very good at rebounding. I still think people underestimate their half-court offense.

Comment

• Good Job Western Kentucky. You've turneed my good day so far into a day where I'm gonna be pissed for a while.

Comment

• Wow. I can't believe he hit that.

Comment

• There goes the first buzzer beater of the tourney.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Oh my God, Oh my God! I love you! Holy ****! WKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for not ******* up my bracket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You're going to be seeing that shot for a long time.

Comment

• Great game between WKU and Drake. But **** WKU.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Amazing ending. Im glad i remembered turn to the game by the start of the overtime.
                              Peyton Manning Fanboy
                              Originally posted by Complex
                              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Horrible look from way down town and that boy drains it. Definitely not the shot they were wanting, but who cares? :)

Wow.

Incredible comeback by Drake down the stretch. Incredible job by WKU not to get flustered when Drake went up by 4 in OT. And what can you say about shot? Great ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information