College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
    Amazing ending. Im glad i remembered turn to the game by the start of the overtime.
    I actually turned it off when WKU went up by 12, but I turned it back on and saw that they had just started overtime. Glad I did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston View Post
      Great game between WKU and Drake. But **** WKU.

zomg!

i wish i was watching. crazy ****.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Hibbert is so damn soft. How can you can pushed out of the box by players 5 inches and 50 pounds smaller than you?
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Stephen Curry is legit. That Drake-WKU game was insane I don't even care that I got that one wrong.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
            Hibbert is so damn soft. How can you can pushed out of the box by players 5 inches and 50 pounds smaller than you?
            IDK? Why don't you ask my High School's former center who was 7'2 250+ and couldn't even average 9 points a game. He's a sophmore at a D1 college and this past year he averaged a whopping 1.8 points per game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
              IDK? Why don't you ask my High School's former center who was 7'2 250+ and couldn't even average 9 points a game. He's a sophmore at a D1 college and this past year he averaged a whopping 1.8 points per game.
              Kenny George. Enough said.

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Bah, Western Kentucky - Drake and Davidson - Gonzaga were two of the games I wanted to see most in the first round, and of course I had to be at work and miss both. Still haven't seen the shot, but I was following closely online. At least I got the winners right :/

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  Bah, Western Kentucky - Drake and Davidson - Gonzaga were two of the games I wanted to see most in the first round, and of course I had to be at work and miss both. Still haven't seen the shot, but I was following closely online. At least I got the winners right :/
                  Same here. I hate you guys for saying how great of a game it was. =(

Comment

• South Alabama is really proving the committee right on their selection.

Comment

• **** Drake...I knew WKU was good and there was a shot at an upset but seriously, a 35 foot buzzer beater? I'm still ok though because I think Drake was only going to the Sweet 16 in my bracket, if that far but still, son of a *****. Great game though.

Oh and Tennessee is yet again proving that....

A) You have to play defense in the tourney to win, they are horrid

B) You have to rebound to win the tourney, which they don't do

C) You need to be playing good basketball in the tourney to go far, which they aren't

I think they'll get to the Sweet 16 because of their seed but man, they really don't look good at all.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Oh and St. Mary's choked away a win too...I had them in the 10/7 upset.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Whoever picked UCONN to do damage is screwed, AJ Price is seriously injured and is being carried off the court. Glad I had them losing to Drake in the 2nd Round.

Comment

• That Drake-WKU game probably took two years off my life (I had the Bulldogs).

Congratulations, Drake! You're my first Sweet 16 team to go down so far!

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
                            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              Whoever picked UCONN to do damage is screwed, AJ Price is seriously injured and is being carried off the court. Glad I had them losing to Drake in the 2nd Round.
                              Chalk me down to being screwed. I had them going to the Elite 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                                Chalk me down to being screwed. I had them going to the Elite 8.
                                I know a lot of people who had them going deep, good guard play and Thabeet is a difference maker inside, plus they are well coached.

Losing Price is going to kill them, if not in this game then on Sunday. He's their best player and their leader. Injury did not look good though, knee buckled.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information